Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Update on Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on May 11, 2021 wrote:
I fully support your wish for those spelling changes, it must be a hassle to try to remember U.S. spelling as well as your native tongue! I know I would sometimes be at a loss as to whether to add that "u" in honour or colour, for example.
It is a hassle, because it's how we think when we spell.
Adding the U to colour is a pretty common spelling difference, but there's also swapping out 's' and 'c' in some words, like defence, switching the placement of 'er' like in metre or centre.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2015
i'm going to be honest with you professor, you and the team have done a wonderful job making this game and expanding what you could give out most, but, wizard101 has allot more to offer in this case, that you, would ditch pirate101 for that reason, expanding wizard101 makes it really unfair to us, who still care about pirate101 because this game has a lot of potential, the commercials drove me to participate in this new world expansion, and every world was better than the other, and became harder as you moved on to your levels, i want to see that again, but frankly i get where you are going at with, "no longer expanding the game, by new worlds but with something else", if you so ever plan to expand this game differently, i may have a few suggestions, side quests are a good lead to that expansion, sometimes even areas at the same grounds, but in different places that could be put to better use, mostly areas that are most famous for farming, my suggestion is weapons, gear, but not just any gear, gear that looks really good to wear status and appearance, mostly captian swings gear but you can change the color, i really feel anyone would farm 100 times for that gear and soon be lucky, this game has allot of work to come back equally, as wizard101 is if you really want to bring, pirate101 and wizard101 equally you have to at least try, and its better than nothing, i am on your side and the staffs side, with this, i am aware it takes time and money to come up with one story or even many, i'm not a producer myself but i would love to be apart of a team such as this, one day because its a passion i want to have, because gaming is something i love. i hope you guys do well in the future, and please, keep this game around more allot of people love this game!!!!!!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ahoy - an update with some bug fixes and a new adventure. Thanks, KI - a good start.

-Indigo

Ensign
Apr 30, 2021
We should have a shop that we can change our hair like wizard can instead of remove our characters to make it

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
So, any news? What are you piratical wizards plotting up there, anyway?

-Indigo

P.S. Thanks for the auspicious tiger.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Such a shame. I loved Pirate101 more than Wizard101, despite playing Wizard101 first. I loved the combat system and story. I've waited a few years holding out with membership and support the game, hoping to have a new story update. Nothing... I gave up and my membership a very long while ago. And now about every year I'd check in to see if there has been any new story update since. Nothing... and probably never will be at this point.

I wish Pirate101 had if even half the love that goes into Wizard101. If even just a little. Just give us a taste of that. 25%? Something, I'd take anything. Pirate101 is a beautiful game with so much potential. And now it's wasting away and neglected like an unloved stepchild.

I never understood why KI gave up on Pirate101. Sure it's not as popular as W101, but it had a decent following back then and that would've been the perfect time as there were members to help fund those progressions.

I'm just disappointed. Especially in wasted potential.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
There are some signs, portents even, that there may be a piratical resurgence.

I too always preferred Pirate to Wizard, although Wizard101 is certainly a fun game.

-Indigo