Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Everyone seems to agree Valencia Part 2 felt rushed and inconplete

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
It would be nice if more side quests were added into it, maybe even a bit more main quests before Kane. The ending showed the queen coming back to life and ended with a question mark. This leaves it open to continue the main quest line from there and add a second even more challenging Valence Part 2 end dungeon where the queen can finally be dealt with.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2012
Interesting idea but I think staying in valencia after the defeat of kane would be a bit too much.
Maybe have the queen return in whatever next world we go to (maybe polarius) or hell maybe even el dorado if they somehow give her a reason to be there with her own little army.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireDolphin2211 on Mar 16, 2021 wrote:
Interesting idea but I think staying in valencia after the defeat of kane would be a bit too much.
Maybe have the queen return in whatever next world we go to (maybe polarius) or hell maybe even el dorado if they somehow give her a reason to be there with her own little army.
Moderators: did you really mean to pass this mild profanity? FireDolphin2211, please be aware of your language.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
FireDolphin2211 on Mar 16, 2021 wrote:
The city of Florenza is absolutely huge and there is a whole lot that could be added into it and done with it. Relative to the game Wizard101, the size of the city of Florenza aught to be reticent of the size of the city of Marlybone. There simply aught to be a lot of different things going on in a city.