Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Radical Thugs appearing in Bonnie Anne's last promotion quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 11, 2015
im doing bonnie anne last promotion quest "V for Vulpine"

i got to the part where we have to fight captain swing and the radical thugs but when i entered the secret tunnel no radical thugs appeared i tried leaving and re entering The Secret Tunnel but still no enemies showed up i cannot fight them and i cannot even proceed with the promotion

if anyone has tips on fixing this please reply

Fearless Alex Blake Level 70
Brave Toby Level 62
Alex Nightingale Level 58

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratesarecool1237... on Mar 30, 2021 wrote:
im doing bonnie anne last promotion quest "V for Vulpine"

i got to the part where we have to fight captain swing and the radical thugs but when i entered the secret tunnel no radical thugs appeared i tried leaving and re entering The Secret Tunnel but still no enemies showed up i cannot fight them and i cannot even proceed with the promotion

if anyone has tips on fixing this please reply

Fearless Alex Blake Level 70
Brave Toby Level 62
Alex Nightingale Level 58
Welcome to the message boards, piratesarecool1237! It's too bad that your first post should be a glitch affecting a promotion. My advice is contact Support and tell them your problem. Please give them at least 48 hrs. for them to reply to your email address.

Good Luck!