Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Monquista Queen is the most beautiful?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
As everyone say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Today, I noticed that all Monquista queen's are unique and beautiful. As a result, I thought it would be interesting to find out everyone's favorite Monquistian Queen.

I'll start: While unfortunately short in the Monquistian's storyline, Queen Catherine is the most beautiful to me. Hair built like a strong fort, an outfit proper for a capable queen, and a beautiful voice. She is my favorite Queen, for sure

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CherryOnTop1 on Apr 8, 2021 wrote:
As everyone say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Today, I noticed that all Monquista queen's are unique and beautiful. As a result, I thought it would be interesting to find out everyone's favorite Monquistian Queen.

I'll start: While unfortunately short in the Monquistian's storyline, Queen Catherine is the most beautiful to me. Hair built like a strong fort, an outfit proper for a capable queen, and a beautiful voice. She is my favorite Queen, for sure
Both Queen Anna (St. Bonobo's Abbey) and Queen Catherine have the same hair style: I agree that Queen Catherine is the most beautiful for her attitude as well. She exhibits humor and grace.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CherryOnTop1 on Apr 8, 2021 wrote:

If the Marchioness was a queen, I would choose her, for her simple pony tail and her kick-tush attitude. Plus she has a nicer expression, the others seem to be frowning.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
anecorbie on Apr 8, 2021 wrote:
Both Queen Anna (St. Bonobo's Abbey) and Queen Catherine have the same hair style: I agree that Queen Catherine is the most beautiful for her attitude as well. She exhibits humor and grace.
For sure! I chose Queen Catherine for her attitude, but I didn't know how to say that and ended up talking about her hair. You, on the other hand, said it very elegantly XD