Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The game needs a Zoo home

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
A whole lot of players dump their pets and mounts into their homes as they don't know what else to do with them. As such, it would be nice if there was a house that was a zoo, with cages, pens, dens, and aquariums that we could set our mounts and pets into for display without them running around all over the place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Apr 15, 2021 wrote:
A whole lot of players dump their pets and mounts into their homes as they don't know what else to do with them. As such, it would be nice if there was a house that was a zoo, with cages, pens, dens, and aquariums that we could set our mounts and pets into for display without them running around all over the place.
Wonderful idea! We need new homes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maybe you could include mounts in that house with a stable?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
This would actually be amazing--I used to be extremely into pet/hybrid collecting (well, every time I come back I get back into it, ha!) and having to build display areas for all of them is a royal pain that I never properly finished.

Having a home designed with this in mind is now a dream I would absolutely love to see brought to life in the game.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
So glad I am not alone in this. I was looking to post something similar. I am collecting pets, and my shared bank is almost full. I'm dreading having to split them up into houses soon. As an added thought geared towards us collectors have some of collection tab so you what you have and don't have.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Superq76 on Jul 9, 2021 wrote:
So glad I am not alone in this. I was looking to post something similar. I am collecting pets, and my shared bank is almost full. I'm dreading having to split them up into houses soon. As an added thought geared towards us collectors have some of collection tab so you what you have and don't have.
Just to let you know, you can store your pets in your attic, allowing you to free up space in your bank. Your idea of a bank inventory sounds great (I believe that W101 has something similar.)

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 13, 2021 wrote:
Just to let you know, you can store your pets in your attic, allowing you to free up space in your bank. Your idea of a bank inventory sounds great (I believe that W101 has something similar.)
Thanks for the tip, but is the attic isn't a shared bank is it? I like having access to all my pets from whichever pirate I'm using. So a central zoo idea that you don't have to split the pets and store according to specialty is perfect... for my style of play at least :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Superq76 on Jul 14, 2021 wrote:
Thanks for the tip, but is the attic isn't a shared bank is it? I like having access to all my pets from whichever pirate I'm using. So a central zoo idea that you don't have to split the pets and store according to specialty is perfect... for my style of play at least :)
I don't know that a central (as in all your pirates on that account will be able to access it?) zoo home would be possible: a home is a single unit on a single pirate. Best just keep them in your shared bank.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you don't want your pets running around, place them on tables. The rounded wooden table is plentiful in the Bazaar and perfect for displaying an individual pet.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
KI needs and should do a lot for the housing on Pirate. I would like the borders around objects to be made smaller and more items for decorating.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 15, 2021 wrote:
I don't know that a central (as in all your pirates on that account will be able to access it?) zoo home would be possible: a home is a single unit on a single pirate. Best just keep them in your shared bank.
For now that’s ok. The issue is though, and why a pet collector zoo would be useful…there are more pets than shared bank space. So 1 shared space that can hold all pets and to be able to track what pets I have and what pets are left to collect. That would be my dream addition to the game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Superq76 on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
For now that’s ok. The issue is though, and why a pet collector zoo would be useful…there are more pets than shared bank space. So 1 shared space that can hold all pets and to be able to track what pets I have and what pets are left to collect. That would be my dream addition to the game
If some of those pets are duplicates of pets ( not been morphed) you could just pass them to your other pirates or sell them. That would clear your shared bank.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Superq76 on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
Also, maybe similar pets can be stacked? (Like pet snacks?)