Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Hunters - Part 2

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I was re-reading an old thread created in the heyday of the Pet Updates, when Decius still worked on Pirate101 and even had a helper for creating new pets:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/hybrid-hunters-8ad6a4144a338d05014a350349cb0f8a?page=11

As far as I remember, there are still a significant number of unidentified hybrid combinations in the game. I still try to figure out missing hybrids - right now I'm morphing the Black Tiger with the Zebra Fish in hopes of getting a White Tiger. The Black Tiger is returned nine times out of ten that I morph him.

Does anyone else try different pet combinations to see if they make a unique pet?

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
That’s why I’m hoping for some sort of zoo and collection album. So you can track what you have and what’s left to find. Plus it would be great for a central storage that can hold all the pets that any of your pirates can access. So you don’t have to split them up into houses when you’ve maxed all your bank ( and shared bank) spaces with them.