Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Accessories/Jewelry

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I've always wanted to wear jewelry instead of eyepatches, but we have to stitch to do so. The only accessories with Powers have always been eyepatches. Can the next update include some earrings that actually have Powers of their own without having to be stitched?

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Apr 5, 2022 wrote:
I've always wanted to wear jewelry instead of eyepatches, but we have to stitch to do so. The only accessories with Powers have always been eyepatches. Can the next update include some earrings that actually have Powers of their own without having to be stitched?

I would like to see more powered accessories as jewelry (like the Death's Bargain earring from the Tower of Moo Manchu).
But, earrings aren't the only options for stitching accessories; you can also stitch the Crown shop masks and face paints for an unique look, I have an eyepatch of Recouperation stitched to the Tigertron and it looks great!