Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Dustin Deathbringe... on Oct 3, 2022 wrote:
heres my post about it i couldnt fit all of it in here

So what you guys think?
This is incredibly detailed and thought out. Are you planning on becoming a writer/designer?

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
NobleOtter on Oct 5, 2022 wrote:
This is incredibly detailed and thought out. Are you planning on becoming a writer/designer?
Thanks, but I'm not a writer like rick riordan or a designer like Markus Persson. All

these ideas were invented by myself, i am trying to really change

pirate101 by shifting the loot meta entirely from grinding bosses to acquiring materials

indeed it is detailed and thought out very well. Pirate101's Darkmoor give me castle nathria vibes

or maybe northrend vibes too? Its gonna be so big like northrend in wow

but better. Perhaps a new class in p101 that has its own starting zone in Darkmooor

I was thinking of a name for the new class Mojo Knight? It requires being max level and

finishing the game. The pirate finds herself/himself being raised into von shanes service

as a one of his many mojo knights, darkmoor itself becomes the mojo knights

training grounds ran by shane von shane. "If there's one way to build up an army quickly

is to sign up the dead they far outnumber the living and there easier to feed

they'll eat just about anything." - Rick Riordan. Really pushed me to the next level

taking everything riordan said literally inspired me to create a northrend like

darkmoor its so huge like northrend itself, maybe even its own class called the mojo knights

they are stronger then the other muskteers bucanners privateers, swashbucklers, witchdoctors

It uses strength and will.

It uses magical melee attacks.

Its like buccaneer and witchdoctor became one new class. Maybe a nautical battle pass and you can choose

rewards like never before seen horns or drops from bosses? I am really trying to make pirate101 great again

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
Dustin Deathbringe... on Oct 3, 2022 wrote:
heres my post about it i couldnt fit all of it in here

So what you guys think?
It will be the worlds greatest update the whole entire observable

universe has ever seen. I will bet the fanbase will be surprised

seeing how big and massive of a world darkmoor is it even has its own starting zone for its

own new hero class coming soon for pirate101 it even rivals northrend from wow.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Dustin Deathbringe... on Oct 5, 2022 wrote:
Thanks, but I'm not a writer like rick riordan or a designer like Markus Persson. All

these ideas were invented by myself, i am trying to really change

pirate101 by shifting the loot meta entirely from grinding bosses to acquiring materials

indeed it is detailed and thought out very well. Pirate101's Darkmoor give me castle nathria vibes

or maybe northrend vibes too? Its gonna be so big like northrend in wow

but better. Perhaps a new class in p101 that has its own starting zone in Darkmooor

I was thinking of a name for the new class Mojo Knight? It requires being max level and

finishing the game. The pirate finds herself/himself being raised into von shanes service

as a one of his many mojo knights, darkmoor itself becomes the mojo knights

training grounds ran by shane von shane. "If there's one way to build up an army quickly

is to sign up the dead they far outnumber the living and there easier to feed

they'll eat just about anything." - Rick Riordan. Really pushed me to the next level

taking everything riordan said literally inspired me to create a northrend like

darkmoor its so huge like northrend itself, maybe even its own class called the mojo knights

they are stronger then the other muskteers bucanners privateers, swashbucklers, witchdoctors

It uses strength and will.

It uses magical melee attacks.

Its like buccaneer and witchdoctor became one new class. Maybe a nautical battle pass and you can choose

rewards like never before seen horns or drops from bosses? I am really trying to make pirate101 great again
I'm sure Rick is beaming knowing you were inspired by him <3

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
NobleOtter on Oct 6, 2022 wrote:
I'm sure Rick is beaming knowing you were inspired by him <3
I will try to keep the darkmoor bundle p101 central thread up to date constantly, maybe onto el dorado? But not just quite yet once our forces establish a foothold on darkmoor then the pirates forces will push onward to el dorado.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
Dustin Deathbringe... on Oct 7, 2022 wrote:
I will try to keep the darkmoor bundle p101 central thread up to date constantly, maybe onto el dorado? But not just quite yet once our forces establish a foothold on darkmoor then the pirates forces will push onward to el dorado.
Side quests to recruit countless undead companions from other worlds in the spiral

like Polaris grizzleheim krokotopia to keep darkmoor going. The rusalka companoon in polaris one example,

fallen viking warriors spirit companion in grizzleheim and mummies companion

in krokotopia and send then all to darkmoor

to amass a legion and send them marching to darkmoor, and continue to expand darkmoors might.