Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I just say...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
You're welcome to ridicule me all you like- God knows I've seen enough of that in my life.

In truth, I'm a kind of broken teenage girl with AP classes and Speech and Debate to deal with all the time. I rarely have very much free time, and even that is typically taken up by reading novels for new pieces for the next season. I live a life of stress and timidity- but my safe space, away from all of the stress that pushes me closer to a nervous breakdown day by day, are the games Kingsisle has taken time to create.

No, Wizard101 and Pirate101 are not perfect- but more has come out of these two games for me than any game ever has. I've made lifelong friends from it, I've learned that my courage is not limited to an avatar with my name, and I've realized that my life has a lot of potential- with the help of the friends I've made through these games and the courage I have found through both plundering the skies as a Musketeer and throwing sand at enemies as a (very proud, mind you!) Sorceress. My story is a long one, as well as a...somber one, and it's been told before, so I doubt I need to elaborate too heavily on my purpose for writing this post. I'd hate to bore you- especially you, poor Moderator, reading the scribbles of a sleep-deprived teenager who owes so much to you and your company.

Kingsisle, you can laugh at me all you'd like. I know I've been a pain in recent years- you've been dealing with a socially anxious child who is too afraid to report someone for harassment in a game, continues to verbally inquire as to how she can become the official princess of Avalon, and pouring her broken little heart out through a message board. You've been with me through my ups and downs and you've resisted the urge to ban me forever from your games- heaven knows why.

I just was talking to my best of friends today- who I met through Wizard -and I figured I needed to thank you for helping a broken bird fix her wings. I may not have been with Wizard since the beginning, but I've had the privilege of being a Pirate for as long as the Skyways let me sail them.

So, thank you, Kingsisle- thank you for the happiness you've brought me, for being my means of finding some of the best friends I've ever had, and for not turning me away when it's all I've expected from people I talk to for so long.

Thank you for helping me not only fly again- but for helping me to soar.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
You're welcome to ridicule me all you like- God knows I've seen enough of that in my life.

In truth, I'm a kind of broken teenage girl with AP classes and Speech and Debate to deal with all the time. I rarely have very much free time, and even that is typically taken up by reading novels for new pieces for the next season. I live a life of stress and timidity- but my safe space, away from all of the stress that pushes me closer to a nervous breakdown day by day, are the games Kingsisle has taken time to create.

No, Wizard101 and Pirate101 are not perfect- but more has come out of these two games for me than any game ever has. I've made lifelong friends from it, I've learned that my courage is not limited to an avatar with my name, and I've realized that my life has a lot of potential- with the help of the friends I've made through these games and the courage I have found through both plundering the skies as a Musketeer and throwing sand at enemies as a (very proud, mind you!) Sorceress. My story is a long one, as well as a...somber one, and it's been told before, so I doubt I need to elaborate too heavily on my purpose for writing this post. I'd hate to bore you- especially you, poor Moderator, reading the scribbles of a sleep-deprived teenager who owes so much to you and your company.

Kingsisle, you can laugh at me all you'd like. I know I've been a pain in recent years- you've been dealing with a socially anxious child who is too afraid to report someone for harassment in a game, continues to verbally inquire as to how she can become the official princess of Avalon, and pouring her broken little heart out through a message board. You've been with me through my ups and downs and you've resisted the urge to ban me forever from your games- heaven knows why.

I just was talking to my best of friends today- who I met through Wizard -and I figured I needed to thank you for helping a broken bird fix her wings. I may not have been with Wizard since the beginning, but I've had the privilege of being a Pirate for as long as the Skyways let me sail them.

So, thank you, Kingsisle- thank you for the happiness you've brought me, for being my means of finding some of the best friends I've ever had, and for not turning me away when it's all I've expected from people I talk to for so long.

Thank you for helping me not only fly again- but for helping me to soar.
I don't think anyone at Kingsisle (or elsewhere for that matter) would or could possibly be laughing.

Admiring....yep, you betcha!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Community Leader
Well said, I think these games potentially mean a lot to many.

They can be quite influential to many of us in many circumstances.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV