Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia part 2 Hybrid Hints?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2010
Hey pirates, just checking back in to update you guys on my morphs. First of all, well done to Silent Allan Sharp for finding the new Hybrid(s)! Great work there! However, bad news on the Silver Buffaloon and Ibis pairings...11 morphs and nothing but the parents, so I don't think they make a hybrid. However, that narrows it down even more! Let's find that blue, furry egg and check another hybrid off the list Pirates! That's it for now, but I'll report back in when I think of anymore possible combinations, and again, I encourage you guys to keep updating this thread with any findings and information. Good luck and happy hunting!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Just wanted to let you know that I finally discovered some new hybrids...and from post Valencia 2 pets, too!

Both of these hybrids come from: Mountain Yeti x Everest Yeti =

Avalanche Yeti (comes from blue and white furry egg)
Wildwood Yeti (comes from black and blue slimy egg)

Not sure why the Avalanche comes from a furry egg and/or why the yeti hybrids come from different eggs-- especially since both parents are from slimy eggs. So far all of the Yetis like either Side Dish or Unknown origin snacks. So they love Unknown origin Side Dishes such as Valencian Oranges and Polaris Potatoes. I tried the Mountain Yeti x Everest Yeti several more times, but no other hybrids...as of yeti!

It was quite a great weekend for hybrid discoveries. Good job morphers!

NOTE-- I also tried the Mountain Yeti and the Ram-a-Lam a total of 16 times (hoping for a Mountain Goat/Ram/or Tahr). So no luck with that combo.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2013
MadisonWinterHorn on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
Ok, as you say...
(grumble grumble)
i agree but i learned that for the morphs to work, you need the pets to have a close level. I've attempted to morph many times but it never works.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2010
My oh my, has it been quite the while! First of all, I'd like to applaud the discovery of the Yeti hybrids! Fantastic job! I've been on a hiatus as of late with summer ending and returning to school (Senior year-- almost free), but I plan to hopefully start up playing again very soon! If anyone would be kind enough to give me a bit of a rundown on what discoveries have been made thus far, I'd greatly appreciate it! I fully intend to keep this thread alive, and my hunt for hybrids will resume upon my return (That darned Ibis hybrid is my nemesis!). Once again, I'd like to encourage the spread of information regarding failed attempts (or successful ones!) so as to eliminate the pairing from the list of potential parents. I'll be monitoring this thread again, and I hope that some of you are still up for the challenge and shall return to the thread to post your findings.

Until next time,
~Justin