Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The waiting game.......

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
After saving up some money, I managed to get 60,000 Crowns last week.....and now, I'm going to wait for the next pack sale. I did the math, and I can get 300 Tribal Crew packs (I need one more dino to field a full team of them). This time, failure is not an option....I WILL get something. .........I hope.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
warriorscreed on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
After saving up some money, I managed to get 60,000 Crowns last week.....and now, I'm going to wait for the next pack sale. I did the math, and I can get 300 Tribal Crew packs (I need one more dino to field a full team of them). This time, failure is not an option....I WILL get something. .........I hope.
I'm waiting since the sale before that :P

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
warriorscreed on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Good luck! I appreciate your determination