Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Badge Farming Party!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Ahoy!

In about 5 Days, I will be leaving for A certain Camp In the US For a week.

A week after that, and were moving form our hometown to Kentucky.

We will Mostly be doing Cleaning after Camp, So I decided I wanted to Have a WAR against Moo Manchu.

Unfortenitly, My two runs both ended before the 5 floor, So, I need some People On a Date ill Figure out later, On Vadima, to help me Get The Nerfious 6th Badge, so Pls, Make sure You've already got the Badge.

Also, Before the Party Starts, I reccomend People Farm In Groups To Get as many Treasure Bath Doubloons as Possible, so we can get the max gold so i can start building a Buccaneer pet that has grants Relentless, so my buccaneer has relentless 2.

okay Guys Update, I was talking to people, and im free Tommorow, from 8:00 to 2:30, so lets meet up at

11:00 Central, Vadima Realm, at the entrence to Moo Manchu's Tower.

Notes:

1) MAke sure you have equipped the Nerfious 6Th Badge, so i know you have the badge.

2) DONT USE TEAM UP. Well wait until 4 people have arrived, then use the sigil.

3) The Pirate youll see is the Following:

lv 62 Cruel Allen Dromand, wearing full Cutthroat Bundle Gear, and Riding the Valencian Steed From the Promotion.