Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 10, 2016
I already have a membership for Pirate101, but I was just wondering if it transfers over to Wizard101. I basically mean: Since I already have a membership in Pirate101, do I need another membership for Wizard101 or does the membership count for both?

Administrator
Hi! From our FAQ: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/faq/#wiz1

"No, Wizard101 and Pirate101 will have separate memberships. However, there are great ways to save if you play multiple games!
  • If a single account has both Wizard101 and Pirate101 monthly memberships, each game will be at the $6.95 per month pricing that is currently considered “family pricing” in Wizard101. This means if you already have a 1 Month Membership for Wizard101 at $9.95 per month, you can add Pirate101 for just an additional $3.95 per month!
  • If any family/linked group of accounts has two or more 1 Month Memberships regardless of which games, those will be priced at $6.95 per month as well.
  • For our Crowns players, Crowns are at an account level and can be spent in both Wizard101 and Pirate101."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
Membership!

The thing where you pay money to play the whole game!

Membership!

Makes noobs the men who don't pay cash!

Membership!

Why couldn't we just pay up-front?

Membership!

Maybe the next game could be payed for up-front.

Membership!

And then they say "ENOUGH! We get it!"