Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Tower Of Moo Manchu Guide

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Hi there today I'm going to help you with the dungeon called Tower of Moo Manchu! I will explain every floor and help out with the Nefarious 5. Let's starts with the first floor.

First Floor: Difficulty .
The First floor is just your average battle with the Pigs basically nothing to bad about this floor.

Second Floor: Difficulty .
The Second floor is where it starts to get a little hard. Moo Manchu puts spikes on the floor. the best class for this floor would be a Musketeer. for the companions on this floor chose Musketeer Companions like Zeena (Aquila), Bonnie Ann and If your a musketeer Louis Le Bisque. Also Pig Witchdoctors will come and use Mojo Storm on you. Note: If you are a melee class just let the enemies come to you.

Third Floor: Difficulty-.
The Third floor gets a even more harder First off The Pig Witchdoctors are back with Mojo Storm and if you break the Foo lion Statues they will summon Corrupted Foo Lions and trust me they are annoying so if you have a pet that has any spell like Eagles Clutches just dequip your pet for that floor. and if you didn't break the statues that's great! But if you did it will make this battle slightly more harder...

Fourth Floor: Difficulty .
The Fourth floor first off you get welcomed by Moo Manchu. Second off he try's to burn you. Yes he try's to burn you. In this floor it's just plain hard if your doing it solo and even with a group. This Floor Contains Fire's you can't destroy and even more pigs!

Fifth Floor: Difficulty .
This Floor just basically is the healing floor no enemies just yum yum fruit! Note: There are no Blue Yum Yum Fruits...

Sixth Floor: Difficulty -.
This Floor has Corrupted Foo Lions, Corrupted Dragons and Corrupted Ki-Rin. When I did this it was tough the best companions for this floor are Buccaneers. These Include, Peter Quint, (Buccaneer Only) Dead Mike and Barnabus (Buccaneer Only)

Seventh Floor: Difficulty .
This Floor Contains Corrupted Archers and Corrupted Ronins. The best class for this is Swashbucklers. Companions Include Sarah Steele, (Swash Only) Kan Po (Witchdoctor Only) and El Toro.

Eighth Floor: Difficulty .
Now we are to the Nefarious Floor. If you are going for the Nefarious Badge Dequip everything you have and get the fountain. If you are going for the Nefarious Drops like the Nefarious Blaster you will need to beat it under 5 rounds it is possible. Note: Don't do this floor solo!

Ninth Floor: Difficulty .
This Floor holds Terra-Cotta Warriors! Once you defeat one of these warriors they will explode! The best class for this is Musketeer! As I said for the Second Floor those companions are good.

Final Floor: Difficulty .
Its here you vs Moo Manchu Beware that he has traps all around this battle field. Moo Manchu can also trap you with a freezing spell. Any class works for this floor. Note: Don't do this floor Solo!

Anyways I hoped this Guide helped you and I hope you get some good loot from the Nefaious anyways I will be back for more Bye!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you Joseph! This helped me a lot, and I hope to see ya in the skyway!