Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2009
I was so excited when they announced the update and have started on it then I sat down and did the math . I found out that all of my level 65s are not going to get to the new area tell the next update . All of them are in achaea and won't make it out before they max out at 70 that's because I do all the quests and had to stop when I got to achaea I never made it past the satyr grove. I got to it had hit 65 so I stopped and have been setting around messing with my pets since I found out 5 more experience will just about finish three quarters of that realm so I'm going to be stuck again . This sucks I want to do the new parts and get the new companion but that's not going to happen . All around not happy and that a understatement. I guess I can breed my pet's I don't do PVP so not much to do maybe I can buy a third house and fix it up .

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
spankie20 on Jul 29, 2016 wrote:
I was so excited when they announced the update and have started on it then I sat down and did the math . I found out that all of my level 65s are not going to get to the new area tell the next update . All of them are in achaea and won't make it out before they max out at 70 that's because I do all the quests and had to stop when I got to achaea I never made it past the satyr grove. I got to it had hit 65 so I stopped and have been setting around messing with my pets since I found out 5 more experience will just about finish three quarters of that realm so I'm going to be stuck again . This sucks I want to do the new parts and get the new companion but that's not going to happen . All around not happy and that a understatement. I guess I can breed my pet's I don't do PVP so not much to do maybe I can buy a third house and fix it up .
Yah The Same thing is Going on with me too.

My Highest Character is lv 62 and in Marleybone, so its obvious by the time i get to the quest " The Vedict" ill have reached max.

SO, i have been getting my Buccaneer, whos my second highest at lv 29 in The Scuvy Dogs Quests.