Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Contessa and blade storm

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

When my Contessa does her back stab when she is hidden in her walk in darkness, she doesn't use the blade storm I gave her. Her blade storm shows up when she actually defeats the enemy, but last time I checked, it works when you do a critical attack. Is this a bug? Thank you.

P.S: I didn't want to post on the bugs forum because I am not entirely sure its a bug

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Themagerhonor on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

When my Contessa does her back stab when she is hidden in her walk in darkness, she doesn't use the blade storm I gave her. Her blade storm shows up when she actually defeats the enemy, but last time I checked, it works when you do a critical attack. Is this a bug? Thank you.

P.S: I didn't want to post on the bugs forum because I am not entirely sure its a bug
Contessa's backstab isn't a guaranteed critical strike, so it won't activate unless you critical backstab.