Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer/Witchdoctor

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2016
Just wanted to ask anyone what it would be like having a buccaneer with witchdoctor as a sub class for some reason i noticed my Buccaneer has good spell power it's actually 3 higher than my attack damage and i haven't done nothing towards spell damage any pointers on if witchdoctor would work with buccaneer

Ensign
Jun 22, 2013
I think you could benefit using some of your training with the witch doctor training.

Training up to spooky 2 would probably be my main objective. It will make your heals stronger, bleeding damage from assassin's strike more powerful, VA a little stronger, and I believe if you have the Dragon Axe of Doom, the after effect of the flames of corruption will deal more damage.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Give yourself a little resistance...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jul 31, 2016
was thinking about getting slashy 1 elusive 1 so i can get slashy 2 in privateer then goin with witchdoctor powers