Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Sale dissapointment

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Have to say i am not happy with the so called housing sale.
You only get a discount if you use Crowns.
The price on Houses is still the same as normal if you use your hard earned Gold

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I kind of agree with this sentiment. My baby pirates would have bought castles and been able to empty their banks of the stored housing items.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
The price on Houses is still the same as normal if you use your hard earned Gold
There are housing items on sale that can't be bought with gold.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Krigleblort on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
That's pretty funny!
Gold is free, or as close to it as you can get in the game. And the gold prices for houses are pretty reasonable as far as I can see. We should consider ourselves lucky we can buy them for gold at all! KI could have played the greedy card from the get-go and made housing CROWNS ONLY purchases.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TucsonWizard on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
That's pretty funny!
Gold is free, or as close to it as you can get in the game. And the gold prices for houses are pretty reasonable as far as I can see. We should consider ourselves lucky we can buy them for gold at all! KI could have played the greedy card from the get-go and made housing CROWNS ONLY purchases.
As I've seen done in other MMOs - not only requiring whatever real money used for the game but also a membership requirement for houses!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
The real disappointment is there isn't a single new item as part of the housing sale (unlike Wizard101).