Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So.....about the Severus Snake.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Do you guys think any hybrids could come of this pet? For those of you who don't know, the Severus Snake is an extremely rare drop from the Pretender boss ship in Valencia. But more to the point, could anything come of it? It's a lesser-known pet, and we all know how much our favorite Eagle loves to make hybrids come from really odd pets.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I managed to get one off of a Valencian Brigand ship! Hope this helps some people out.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 29, 2016 wrote:
Do you guys think any hybrids could come of this pet? For those of you who don't know, the Severus Snake is an extremely rare drop from the Pretender boss ship in Valencia. But more to the point, could anything come of it? It's a lesser-known pet, and we all know how much our favorite Eagle loves to make hybrids come from really odd pets.
I haven't gotten my hands on one yet...but I have really tried either. But I think it would be cool if the Severus Snake and maybe the Tropical Sky Snake produced some kind of Hydra pet. Or maybe the Severus Snake with the Corrupted Imperial Dragon...since the Ebon in the game is 'corrupted' by bugs and all.

But yeah some kind of mythical, multi-headed snake or dragon pet would be pretty neat to have. Who knows...maybe the Severus will play nice with other pets and/or dragons.