Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Five as Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
So this has been a burning idea in my head for a while...what if one day after trouncing that dastardly cow, a member of the Nefarious Five would break from his control and join us?? Or maybe the Charmbreaker Badge would allow the Nefarious Five to be unlocked in the Crown Shop? What do you guys think? By the way this is my first post..

-Alex Kidd Level 70
-Jonathan Ashburn Level 66

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dundabolt000 on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
So this has been a burning idea in my head for a while...what if one day after trouncing that dastardly cow, a member of the Nefarious Five would break from his control and join us?? Or maybe the Charmbreaker Badge would allow the Nefarious Five to be unlocked in the Crown Shop? What do you guys think? By the way this is my first post..

-Alex Kidd Level 70
-Jonathan Ashburn Level 66
Welcome to the message boards, Dundabolt000! You're not the only one hankerin' after a human side kick for your crew! I just don't see that this will happen, that evil bovine's spell is too powerful and those nefarious pirates will be staying in that tower forever.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Some people have managed to break away, but the curse has left a mark.* Those five though - they are never breaking free.

Welcome to the message boards, Dundabolt000!

-Indigo

*Either that, or there is a serious epidemic of Pink Eye going around...