Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Its not a party without!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Chips and Queso
or
Chips and Salsa

Who's going to get the clue and the morph first I wonder?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Habanero Shark and Silver Dollar armadillo?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well i guess people are not looking at pirate central
Armadillo Verde + Coconut Crawlie = Salsadillo

it was found with an hour of the image being shown online

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Krigleblort on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Well i guess people are not looking at pirate central
Armadillo Verde + Coconut Crawlie = Salsadillo

it was found with an hour of the image being shown online
Always so fast when I give a picture clue.
Well they found part of it...

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Armadillo Verde x Dire Crab = quesadillo?
or maybe Salsadillo x coconut crawlie?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Like I said you found part of it.
It has been months, did this one get given up on so quickly?

Krigleblort and crew, there are so many clues still out there. Keep searching!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
There may be clues out there yes / sadly a lot of those clues are color related or have a visual.

these end up being very useless to those of us who are color challenged .

a black egg with white or a white egg with black is what a lot of it looks like to me and probably many others in the world where close to 70% of the male population suffer from some form of color blindness.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Krigleblort on Nov 18, 2016 wrote:
There may be clues out there yes / sadly a lot of those clues are color related or have a visual.

these end up being very useless to those of us who are color challenged .

a black egg with white or a white egg with black is what a lot of it looks like to me and probably many others in the world where close to 70% of the male population suffer from some form of color blindness.
Interesting. Colorblindness is a sex-linked trait that should only affect around 8% of the male population and only around 5% of the total population. You must live in an interesting enclave.

What color cheese are we talking here, Decius? White? Yellow? Some sort of pepper-infested cheese product?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
Interesting. Colorblindness is a sex-linked trait that should only affect around 8% of the male population and only around 5% of the total population. You must live in an interesting enclave.

What color cheese are we talking here, Decius? White? Yellow? Some sort of pepper-infested cheese product?
LOL! "Pepper infested" . What a perfect description.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
rereading this am i just that unobservant? >.< gah meh am probably wrong but what if same parent combo makes both offspring.. how many eggs were shown in original picture clue on KILive?

at first i assumed "chips" was coconut crawlie in both combos, armadillo verde was salsa , but kept thinking queso? queso is white cheese in Spanish, so thought ok cheese.. swiss, cheddar, montery jack... o? jack? "white" tailed "jack" a-lope? but how would that ever in logic produce a Quesadillo? so immediately thought yellow marshdillo but previously Decius said nunu more hybrids of the marshdillos after sundango and flamingo were found.. so if that stayed true.. only other choice would be the silver dollar dillo which being metallic just doesnt seem right.. thus we quickly ran out of dillo options and the matter was shelved temporarily..

but what if the entire time it wasn't the combos that were being described but yet the products?
thus "chips and salsa" = salsadillo , not necessarily "chips" + "salsa"= salsadillo
thus "chips and queso"=quesodillo, not necessarily "chips" + "queso"=quesadillo

not sure if ya following me on this or if i just confused things further.. but just by writing this out I have come up with even more ideas xD but so as not to confuse ya more, will just post as is for now and see what happens.. good luck and happy morphing :3

stormy jen silver

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I think the clue refers to the Pets food preferences.

In the clue "Chips and Queso", I think the Chips refer to Haggis Crisps that the Coconut Crawlie likes and Chilly Con Queso that the Aramdillo loves.

If that is so, then one food should be Haggis Crisps (or another chip snack) and Salsa (which might refer to the Salsidillo or maybe a food which is like Salsa).

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
As of now has the second part of this clue been solved?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
As of now has the second part of this clue been solved?
no sadly.. I do know that there have been 10 tries of white-taol jackalope to coconut by a friend of mine in the morph tent..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
But wouldn't 1 of the parents have to be an Armadillo Verde? I was in the morphing tent and someone suggested a possible thing to try, I have an idea also but I am not ready to post either of the 2 ideas. I want to wait until I think the time is right to post them, maybe try to find 2 hybrids on the same day? Still hoping Decius will add at least 1 of my hybrid ideas, he did yarr 1 of them. If he does maybe that would be a good time to post the 2 ideas about this hybrid and maybe get them both found on the same day.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
going to clarify this clue for those of us(me) who are very unobservant while watching ki live :/ the "picture clue" never had any egg at all was a picture of chips, salsa, cheese queso dip and guacomole as found here (link removed ~One-eyed Jack) also please remove link but post the rest if its an unsupported link?

In the upper corners, there was a picture of armadillo verde face, and in other corner a somewhat blurry picture of part of a coconut crawlie.. only other pet that close up might look close is the birthday cake crawlie which egg is same colors as the coconut.. but my guess is that the parents are the same, just second sibling shy..

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 21, 2017 wrote:
going to clarify this clue for those of us(me) who are very unobservant while watching ki live :/ the "picture clue" never had any egg at all was a picture of chips, salsa, cheese queso dip and guacomole as found here (link removed ~One-eyed Jack) also please remove link but post the rest if its an unsupported link?

In the upper corners, there was a picture of armadillo verde face, and in other corner a somewhat blurry picture of part of a coconut crawlie.. only other pet that close up might look close is the birthday cake crawlie which egg is same colors as the coconut.. but my guess is that the parents are the same, just second sibling shy..

stormy jen silver
A+B = X
B+C = Y

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
A+B = X
B+C = Y
So if A is Armadillo Verde and B is the Coconut Crawlie, then the second pet is Coconut Crawlie plus another Cool Ranch pet?

Possibly Coconut Crawlie and Golden Stingtail?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
A+B = X
B+C = Y
Looky you..sneaking a clue in while i'm test realm crazy xD

love you guys so super muchness..no lie.. xD

so we now know one pet is same in both combos, and that the product of one combo isnt the parent of the other...

is A+B= X the salsadillo? or are we still lost? xD (hep: nunu its a secret! Blind mew: I agree that would be telling! ratbeard: psst, try a cannon.. >.>)

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
So if A is Armadillo Verde and B is the Coconut Crawlie, then the second pet is Coconut Crawlie plus another Cool Ranch pet?

Possibly Coconut Crawlie and Golden Stingtail?

maybe the silver dollar dillo if dillo is replaced? or birthday cake crawlie if crawlie replaced? though i like the golden stingtail idea a lot.. i was kinda hoping this picture in actuality revealed 3 hybrids instead of just 2, he did say we found "part" instead of saying we found "half".. xD i wanted a Guaco-Mole lolol a little green mole with a silver star for his nose maybe a miner hat xD lol nvm my silliness but it'd have been so cute..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
some wonderful friends of mine are currently trying coconut crawlie to silver dollar dillo..they each do 10 tries and tally up results when total of all tries reaches 100.. will keep ya posted..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
some wonderful friends of mine are currently trying coconut crawlie to silver dollar dillo..they each do 10 tries and tally up results when total of all tries reaches 100.. will keep ya posted..

stormy jen silver
update 90 attempts 46 dillo babies 44 crawlie babies= 0 quesodillo :/

hope this one gets found though another combo might be necessary..

stormy jen silver