Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Beastmaster companions promotion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
Ever since the release of Book 15 few of the companions i wish were going to promote would be the bears from the Grizzly beast pack, I mean Baar has 4 promotions, Why do the other 5 just have 3? Are they ever going to get a 4th promotion? Perhaps in the next world update?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
TheRedPirate2148 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
Ever since the release of Book 15 few of the companions i wish were going to promote would be the bears from the Grizzly beast pack, I mean Baar has 4 promotions, Why do the other 5 just have 3? Are they ever going to get a 4th promotion? Perhaps in the next world update?
The 5 Apprentice Beastmasters have 2 promotions each. Baar gets 3. While Baar does get an additional promotion, it is not to make it imbalanced. Baar is considered the best companion right now, and the additional promotion means he can have Turn the Tide 3, Relentless 3, Vengeance Strike 3, and Blade Storm 1, which equals to 7 Epics. (my build). This allows him to be a devastating attacker, and when buffed, Baar is nearly unstoppable. As for the other Beastmasters, they are quite powerful as well, but not as powerful as Baar is. They each get 4 Epics. While this seems very lopsided, it means that each Apprentice is suited for a certain kind of class. Laarn and Khord are for Privateers and Witchdoctors, Yohr and Ghor are best when used by Swashbucklers and Musketeers, and Atohr is best when used by Buccaneers. Baar can be used by any class to great effect, which is why everyone wants him so badly. However, he is incredibly brutal when used by a Buccaneer.

I hope this helps! I have all 6 bears, so I know what they're good at!

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
the others have two. and i fully agree they should have more than two one epic promotions