Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spent some money on the new pack........

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Can't confirm if there are any companions. I CAN confirm that there is an abundance of weapons.....and they all look AWESOME, with one of them being a re-skin of the legendary Dragonrider's Sword that's in Wizard101. So, kudos to KI. The new pack has a lot of incredible weapons.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I am not sure that I would call 1 weapon and 6 housing items per pack (my results so far from 5 packs) an abundance of weapons although if you buy enough packs it could turn into an abundance. I also don't have an Armada Companion yet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
I am not sure that I would call 1 weapon and 6 housing items per pack (my results so far from 5 packs) an abundance of weapons although if you buy enough packs it could turn into an abundance. I also don't have an Armada Companion yet.
As in all packs what you get is random - I, also, bought 5K worth of packs and got "an abundance of weapons". The furnishings are nice.
I pray I never get a companion from this pack!

Developer
anecorbie on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
As in all packs what you get is random - I, also, bought 5K worth of packs and got "an abundance of weapons". The furnishings are nice.
I pray I never get a companion from this pack!
You could always find a dark dungeon corner somewhere in your house and stick him in there.

Voila!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
You could always find a dark dungeon corner somewhere in your house and stick him in there.

Voila!
I don't ever want a companion either. I was quiet happy with Blind Mew's protection proclamation that we would not have them. I realize that things out of his control have changed things and it just curls my toes at the mere thought of having one. I LOVE the idea of glitching one into some kind of cage. Once again, Ratbeard your genius has saved the day.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I will have you know Alonzo-the-marine has fought bravely, and has never succumbed to the temptation to smack a fellow crew member from behind and claim it was an "accident" (which puts him ahead of Ratbeard, Hoodoo, Milo, and... well, more than a few of my crew).

He is a sweetie, really. Yesterday I caught him with an oilcan, feeding my mechanical mount.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:

Voila!
Heh heh, I might finally find some use for that section of my house that I put the old broken jail cell and those stocks from Mr. Trelawny in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I will have you know Alonzo-the-marine has fought bravely, and has never succumbed to the temptation to smack a fellow crew member from behind and claim it was an "accident" (which puts him ahead of Ratbeard, Hoodoo, Milo, and... well, more than a few of my crew).

He is a sweetie, really. Yesterday I caught him with an oilcan, feeding my mechanical mount.

-Indigo
The image that description brings to my mind is sooooo wrong!