Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Birthday Chrissy!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CuriousWitch on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Happy Birthday Chrissy!
Thank you EVER so kindly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Happy Birthday Chrissy! Wish ye the best in yer pirating future and hope this day will be an awesome one to remember!
Thank you SO much. Awesome is such an understatement for how all of you have made me feel for this well remembered birthday. You hopes for the day sure came through, I can't wait to see the great things your best wishes will turn into.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I know I'm saying this late, but happy B-day. You have the most post on the message, board and have posted for years now, you are truly dedicated. Have a great day!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
WOW I could not be more honored, delighted and surprised. Thank you for this huge, piratey grin plastered all over my face. You truly made my day. *Chrissy hugs*
Sorry that I didn't get to say happy birthday, Chrissy, 'cause my membership to P101 expired almost a month ago. I missed my chance. If it makes you feel a bit better, happy belated birthday!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
rex1556 on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
I know I'm saying this late, but happy B-day. You have the most post on the message, board and have posted for years now, you are truly dedicated. Have a great day!
Thank you greatly. You make me blush, although I suspect I will be handing over that crown to Anecorbie in the very near future Her dedication and helpfulness to our beloved Message Board Marauders has me bursting with pride and being overtaken by one such as her will be a thing of joy to see. As of this typing we are at exactly the same yars and I LOVE it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
Sorry that I didn't get to say happy birthday, Chrissy, 'cause my membership to P101 expired almost a month ago. I missed my chance. If it makes you feel a bit better, happy belated birthday!
Indeed it feels wonderful to have said blessings spread out so far. The smiles and warm fuzzies just keep coming and I truly feel loved. Thank you immensely.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
Indeed it feels wonderful to have said blessings spread out so far. The smiles and warm fuzzies just keep coming and I truly feel loved. Thank you immensely.
You're welcome. Hope I get to say happy birthday next time.