Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Companion's Personality is Your Favorite?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mateys!

So there the topic is! Which companion's personality is your favorite?

For me, it's Bonnie Anne. She's stood out to me since the beginning. I love how she talks. Even when this game has long past (hopefully not anytime soon) I will still remember her little sassy ways!

I'm interested to see what all of you mates say!

Until then, happy sailin'!

~ Brittany Neels
Level 60

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I don't think it's much of a surprise to anyone when I say Louis' personality is my favorite, since he's my all-time favorite always.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I think monkey king has a great personality. He is very funny.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I like Egg Shen especially during the dungeon where we are crashing that wedding.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
I personally like Ratbeard. He is always ready to give great ideas to the story, which usually involve blowing something up. The greatest quote he ever said was when our engineer tells us how to destroy Beachhead and Ratbeard replies ":What's a piston?"

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Mythali126 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy mateys!

So there the topic is! Which companion's personality is your favorite?

For me, it's Bonnie Anne. She's stood out to me since the beginning. I love how she talks. Even when this game has long past (hopefully not anytime soon) I will still remember her little sassy ways!

I'm interested to see what all of you mates say!

Until then, happy sailin'!

~ Brittany Neels
Level 60
I'd have to say Bonnie is my favorite too! Her character is soo awesome and kind and you wish you can meet her in real life! Also she is definitely one of the best companions in the game. Her burst fire and double tap is amazing! She also crits a lot and has a heal in case you get into some trouble. She also has a melee attack (only on her final promotion though) that can do some damage! Bonnie is awesome!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Agreed Avery. I also like a lot of characters, too many to choose from XD