Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Clan

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Hey guys! I was thinking about forming a clan with several parts, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested. Here are the sections of the clan and their requirements.

Armada Squad - Have an armada companion with a few exceptions for haywire weapon owners.
Questing Squad - Preferably being max, but 45+ is fine.
Pvp Squad - Anyone who can beat a top armada member or me.
Pending - These are the people that have not yet reached those requirements, eligible for help from another member.

There will be further ranks in the clans other than those. They will be right here: (Top rank to bottom) Admiral, Commander, Captain, Sailor, and Recruit.

I am creating this to help people who need to level up and cannot get through hard bosses. This clan is also for anyone who wants to perfect their PvP skills and maybe rank up during the seasons. Anyway, if you would like to join my clan, please leave your level, class, and reason you might like to join. Armada members with haywire weapons will need to tell me what weapon they have, anything rare will be an automatic accept. Also, if you have any want for scrip or farming items, you can farm with our other clan members. Thanks!

-Loveable Chloe
-Merciful Cole Mitchell
-Golden William Vaughn
-Golden William Vaughn
-Fearless Blake Barclay
-Loyal Wolf

Ensign
Oct 22, 2016
Hi , i would love to join im a privateer lvl 53 at marleybone
But i cant enter p101 i need to solve the problem first.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
THELIGHTNINGDEMON on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys! I was thinking about forming a clan with several parts, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested. Here are the sections of the clan and their requirements.

Armada Squad - Have an armada companion with a few exceptions for haywire weapon owners.
Questing Squad - Preferably being max, but 45+ is fine.
Pvp Squad - Anyone who can beat a top armada member or me.
Pending - These are the people that have not yet reached those requirements, eligible for help from another member.

There will be further ranks in the clans other than those. They will be right here: (Top rank to bottom) Admiral, Commander, Captain, Sailor, and Recruit.

I am creating this to help people who need to level up and cannot get through hard bosses. This clan is also for anyone who wants to perfect their PvP skills and maybe rank up during the seasons. Anyway, if you would like to join my clan, please leave your level, class, and reason you might like to join. Armada members with haywire weapons will need to tell me what weapon they have, anything rare will be an automatic accept. Also, if you have any want for scrip or farming items, you can farm with our other clan members. Thanks!

-Loveable Chloe
-Merciful Cole Mitchell
-Golden William Vaughn
-Golden William Vaughn
-Fearless Blake Barclay
-Loyal Wolf
Would you like to clan Match my clan Team phoenix if so let me know and I'll
talk with Zane the clan leader hopefully we can set up a 4v4 that one of our members can record this could help more people know about your clan and in return give us a great match hopefully.

Quick Harry Abbott
Team phoenix

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
I would love to be part of the questing clan. I am always helping people with hydra. I am a maxed out swah.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Thank you for wanting to join Rainpl147. As soon as you are able to get Pirate101 working again, please tell me so we can meet up. And the midnightpirate, I would love to comply to your idea, however, as of current, me and Rainpl147 would be the only members. As soon as I am able to... I would like to comply with your idea.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Current Members and their group will be posted here.

Armada:

Questing: eyespy402(Needs to contact me in-game), Rainpl147(Needs to get game working).