Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Badge!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
So there is the new badge out "frosty". Any ideas how to get it? I tried exploring all the snowmen I could find in case one was alive but no luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
So there is the new badge out "frosty". Any ideas how to get it? I tried exploring all the snowmen I could find in case one was alive but no luck.
None of the snowmen have an interactive prompt. Thinking it was a "find & collect" quest I visited Prospector Zeke, but he had nothing to say. I even visited the Trainers, Captain Avery, and all the NPC's in Skull Island to see if they had a snowman quest - no luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There are several snowmen inaccessible to exploring pirates - one is on a cliff overlooking the bridge to the shops and two behind Maka Motl; if one of these is "Frosty", we'll never get the badge.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I think it refers to the Snowman in the Skyway (I haven't found it yet).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Watch this month's KI Live and it will have some more information to help you find him. It should be posted to Youtube any time.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009