Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Community Created Companion ( CCC )

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Hmm... curious... might as well help out.

-The dragon lady's name should be Ginger.
-She wears light armor and a cape that covers her wings when she's not flying.
-Her Shooty weapon is a pistol, and the pistols barrel looks like a small dragon hand with Dragonspyre crystals for the claws.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
She can do some magic, not sure what school.
She has black hair.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
PandaBubs101 on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
Since she is a wyvern, she can live for centuries, so she was raised by Merle Ambrose when he was still young, naive and still exploring the spiral, not sure what to do with his life. ( about 27-35 )
*Mind Blown*

Her cape is made out of black leather and she wears matching boots with slits at the toes and heels to allow her claws to extend and retract as needed.

This thread is awesome.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
King Crimson on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
*Mind Blown*

Her cape is made out of black leather and she wears matching boots with slits at the toes and heels to allow her claws to extend and retract as needed.

This thread is awesome.
Though I like your thinking, I must point out that a wyvern/drake wearing leather is, well, lets just say really, really, REALLY gross. I'd suggest making her cape out of bones or cloth rather than leather lol

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Nightblood1995 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
Though I like your thinking, I must point out that a wyvern/drake wearing leather is, well, lets just say really, really, REALLY gross. I'd suggest making her cape out of bones or cloth rather than leather lol
Eh, not really much more gross than say, a certain charismatic bull wearing leather boots, gloves and wielding a leather whip.

Let us assume that the leather was humanely sourced from sky gar in Marleybone.