Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Present Boxes only in Realm Avery

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mateys,

I saw that all Yuletide items/updates are leaving the Spiral (temporarily) on Sunday, so I decided to go out and open some more present boxes found in Avery's Court. Well, I usually go to the "perfect" realms because nobody is around, but I saw that the presents aren't in any of them. I tried Commodore, Catbeard, and Vadima and no presents were there and I waited a long while. Nobody was around either. Then I decided to go to Avery and presents were there. But, they are only in Avery. Is this a glitch? Does anyone notice this as well?

~ Darling Brittany Neels

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mythali126 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy mateys,

I saw that all Yuletide items/updates are leaving the Spiral (temporarily) on Sunday, so I decided to go out and open some more present boxes found in Avery's Court. Well, I usually go to the "perfect" realms because nobody is around, but I saw that the presents aren't in any of them. I tried Commodore, Catbeard, and Vadima and no presents were there and I waited a long while. Nobody was around either. Then I decided to go to Avery and presents were there. But, they are only in Avery. Is this a glitch? Does anyone notice this as well?

~ Darling Brittany Neels
Definitely a glitch ( it happens every year ). The program will get adjusted.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
What causes this glitch? During the holidays weren't the presents popping up in all the realms and areas?

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
What causes this glitch? During the holidays weren't the presents popping up in all the realms and areas?
What causes it, I really don't know. After a certain date they stopped popping up in all realms and areas. I believe it was around January 3rd-5th when I noticed they weren't around. And yes, they were there during the holidays.

(sorry if that didn't make sense anywhere, I am very tired and it is late here)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Slightly off topic but you know what would be cool, if doubloons were added to the present boxes. They already offer pets, housing items, gold, and pet snacks, but currently they don't offer doubloons. I don't think it would cost KI anything more than having pets in the boxes cost them and doubloons every now and then could be very helpful in battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was on realm Morgan LaFitte and noticed that the stockings are still hanging on the Life Fountain in Avery's Court.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
1/13/17 5:54 am PST. Christmas stockings are still hanging from Avery's Court's Life Fountain.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I was having a hard time getting the stockings to stick up there on the fountain. I guess I used too much super glue. I have ordered the solvent from the Frog father, and will make sure to clean that up as soon as I can.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
I was having a hard time getting the stockings to stick up there on the fountain. I guess I used too much super glue. I have ordered the solvent from the Frog father, and will make sure to clean that up as soon as I can.
Love your humor Decius! Big thanks for the fix!!

Darling Brittany Neels