Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your favorite things about Pirate101 in general.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Every so often we get a plethora of topics that are generally negative in nature and focus on the bad parts of the game. Well now it's about time we direct all of that energy into focusing on the positives of the game instead. They can be about anything from the minors to the majors: the skies the limit.

I'll start us off. Here are some of the things that I personally think are positives about the game (in no particular order of course):

1. The voice acting: to me it feels like every single world gets better and better with the voice acting. From the often serious nature of Old Scratch and Bonnie Anne to the lighthearted/goofy natures of Ratbeard and Catbeardr, you can tell that the VA's really put allot into delivering the personalities of the characters in ways that simple text just cannot do.

2. World Design: Like with the voice acting every world gets better from a design aspect. From the warzone of Marleybone to the ancient culture of Aquila, the designers do a good job in making each world feel unique in its own way.

3. Battleboard design: This is often overlooked but what I really like is how the battleboard changes depending on where exactly you fight at. From the open space of the Spar Chamber to the close-quarters of Diskylos, it's a simple yet often overlooked change that I think makes Pirate101 fairly unique compared to other turn-based MMORPGs out there currently.

Your turn.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
As much as I love all the companions

I gotta say watching the eagles fight in Achea Sparta is really cool and it's those little things which are making the game better!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I don't know, there's too many things to cram into one post.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Thee Storyline Adventures.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Companions, the different sky ways, worlds inside of worlds (like Jonah Town, Flotsam, Tumbleweed), and the storyline

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Different ships!
I love seeing the different ships for the different factions, like the Watermole rafts and canoes
The Black Storm Bison frigates