Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More and More invisible weapons

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
After obtaining the Ophidian Spine Crest I decided to make a custom Aquilan gladiator outfit. I decided hammer or Anax would be an interesting choice, but alas, the weapon is invisible . I have mentioned this before but tiger claws and cestus brace (both extremely cool looking weapons) are also invisible (and have been for at least over a year). With more and more invisible weapons I am getting sad that I cannot display such cool things. Please make them visible soon and fix this.

Update: Hammer of Anax is only invisible with a certain type of gladiator outfit. Tiger claws and cestus brace are invisible no matter what.

Note: By invisible I mean it is invisible in regular gameplay (I.e. Idly standing around Avery's court), however it is visible in combat.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
The only problem is the clothing you are using.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
qwerty78202 on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:
The only problem is the clothing you are using.
That is true for hammer of anax, but tiger claws and cestus brace are invisible no matter what (save in combat). At one point in this game's history they were visible, then all of a sudden they are not for everyone. I would really appreciate it if p101 at least adresses that this is a problem in thier next bug fixing update. They dont even seem to have acknowledged it from what i know so far.

Administrator
When you were standing around in Avery's court, were you on a mount? There were some extreme visual issues with certain weapons while on a mount, and I believe Tiger Claws appear hidden while mounted because of this: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/tiger-claws-bugged-8ad6a415461de46201461e49549c2fe9

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
When you were standing around in Avery's court, were you on a mount? There were some extreme visual issues with certain weapons while on a mount, and I believe Tiger Claws appear hidden while mounted because of this: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/tiger-claws-bugged-8ad6a415461de46201461e49549c2fe9
I was not mounted. I do realise some weapons look weird when mounted thus they are invisible when we are mounted. Tiger Claws and Cestus brace are invisible in all situations (even without mounts) save combat. This issue extends to all my pirate friends who also have these weapon. Oh and also thx for replying

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Update: Any big choppy weapon that is located on a pirates back (ie hkyssoss' falchion, metal guardians blade, dragon axe of doom, hammer of Anax, dragon great sword) is not visible with ANY aquilan heavy armour. If find this odd as they are visible with generals armatura (almost the exact same type of armour in a way). This includes when I am not mounted as well.

Also OEJ is there any further development with the issue that tiger claws and cestus brace still being invisible in all situations (save combat), even when I am not mounted?