Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any idea as to when to expect a main quest update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I'd love to hear from anyone if they have any idea as to when a new main quest update could be realeased. That way I'll know when to take the time to settle down and get to playing.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Nobody expects the Monquistan Inquisition!

Expect the unexpected... and play now.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
hahaha
don't worry, I don't stop playing. ^^

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
As I have indicated several times, I don't think there will be an update to the main quest for the foreseeable future.

Remember, it took KI over three years to come up with one world update, and that one came at the sacrifice of three other worlds that had been in the works. Why would they toss out three worlds in the works if they were going to update the main quest this quickly?

We might see a new world show up, but it will likely be parallel or a sidequest world, and aimed to attract new players.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Earliest I would expect a world update would be December-ish. Hopefully I am proved wrong, though.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Earliest I would expect a world update would be December-ish. Hopefully I am proved wrong, though.
I would agree with you on that one

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Max DeGroot on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
As I have indicated several times, I don't think there will be an update to the main quest for the foreseeable future.

Remember, it took KI over three years to come up with one world update, and that one came at the sacrifice of three other worlds that had been in the works. Why would they toss out three worlds in the works if they were going to update the main quest this quickly?

We might see a new world show up, but it will likely be parallel or a sidequest world, and aimed to attract new players.
That seems to be the case. Either way, new content is still good content, no matter the quest line ^^