Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell Sailors, Pirate101 is closing down ;(

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Just recieved devasting news on the pirate101 Facebook and twitter page that our beloved game is closing down in 2 months time. I am really sad. It was wonderful while it lasted and at least we got to defeat Kane and save the spiral. We will all be pirates and best chums at heart. I will truly miss you all. Oh and also ayepril fools.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Thank goodness this is a joke.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
Just recieved devasting news on the pirate101 Facebook and twitter page that our beloved game is closing down in 2 months time. I am really sad. It was wonderful while it lasted and at least we got to defeat Kane and save the spiral. We will all be pirates and best chums at heart. I will truly miss you all. Oh and also ayepril fools.
Totally not funny!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I can't begin to tell you how angry this supposed "prank" makes me: it's just like telling a kid that his puppy was struck by a car and had died, then when he's bawling his eyes out, you shout "April Fools!" as if that would make it alright.
Well hardy har not funny.
Want an example of what makes a good prank? Take a look at DarthJT's post: Test Realm is Open! ( April Fools!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oops! That's: Test Realm is now LIVE! ( April Fools )

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
Lol, I thought you were serious for a moment before I remembered what today is. I even went to the P101 twitter page to make sure. I guess I'm the april fool...