Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

V for Vendetta references in the Bonnie Anne promo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2016
Being a fan of both the comic and movie V for Vendetta, I can appreciate the references to Guy Fawkes and V, so, has anyone noticed any references to the movie/graphic novel in the dialogue?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Valkoor the Swashb... on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Being a fan of both the comic and movie V for Vendetta, I can appreciate the references to Guy Fawkes and V, so, has anyone noticed any references to the movie/graphic novel in the dialogue?
Considering that V for Vulpine references the Guy Fawkes story, I'm not surprised at this and I don't think there is any dialogue that references the movie/graphic novel ( which is really violent and not appropriate for P101. )

Ensign
Jun 11, 2016
It is true that it is violent, and I am in no way endorsing that sort of thing within a kid's game, I just thought it was cool that they acknowledged it when it seemed out of character.