Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone's Fantastic Soundtracks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Not sure if i posted in the right forum section, But since it's made for feedbacks as well, I decided to post this here. I wanted to thank Kingsisle and all of the Pirate101 Team that really worked on Marleybone years ago. This world has a special place in my heart from 2013 until now. Specially the world soundtracks, Makes me feel that you guys hired an orchestra team to make that fantastic war torn themed music. I said it before and i'll say it again, Special thanks to the Sound Department of Pirate101 and I hope to see more in the upcoming worlds for Pirate101.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
They do have good music. I wanted to throw a link to a thread about playing the Pirate music on instruments .

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
They do have good music. I wanted to throw a link to a thread about playing the Pirate music on instruments .
Interesting. I wonder how long it took them to make Valencia 2's Music though. or what upcoming worlds are holding from music to hear. over all, I'm excited for the future.