Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Characters You Wish Were On Your Crew

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Is there an enemy or npc-in pirate or wiz- that you would love as a companion? If so, post them here.

For me I would really love to have the rat pack as companions because they'd be the only ranged swashbuckler companions in the game. Also Black Jean Lafitte looks so cool and has great attack animations. As well as Moo Manchu, I mean who wouldn't want that deplorable cow on their side(maybe with a summon terror-cotta power).

Ensign
Aug 09, 2014
1. Troggy Spearman, Troggy Hunter and Hopper
2. Some sort of human companion like Captain Hande or Chief Gunner Rigby
3. cat pirate like the retired bundle companion or Ricky Ticky Tabby
4. undead Captain Gunn
5. Prawn Mastermind
6. More sharks
7. Toecutter
8. Friar Sand
9. Water Guardian
10. Vandalo Guard
11. Captain Steed
12. Lucius Fox

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Captain Swing definitely. I find his personality and sense of humour to be gravitating.

Not to mention that style!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Back before the Traitors Cave change, I wanted to have Young Nick on my crew.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2009
Calico Jack, hands down. Would love to see the cat thug as a companion too rather than a pet.

-Bloody Jack, Cat Pirate Fan Club President

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Without a doubt...Darzoz and El Nebuloso!

Who wouldn't want a U.T.I.O.H. (under the influence of helium) shrimp named Darzoz on their crew...or an appealing shrimp, period!? "Hey Cap'n...I'm just trying to have little fun!"

And most of the monkeys that we can recruit are rather uninspiring but that clad in gold and black, somewhat Jim Carrey-looking monchhichi is one finely dressed little guy. "Por favor...forgive me for being so vague, Captain -- my minds a bit foggy!"

I've always wished that El Nebuloso dropped his full set of armor equipped with custom, primate powers attached. So if not on my crew, I'd simply love to get my hooks on his gear.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2014
I thought of a few more. Companions are really my favorite part of Pirate.
1. Iron Monkey
2. Aldo
3. Guardian of the Paw
4. Wan Mo

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
juwanaman9 on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
1. Troggy Spearman, Troggy Hunter and Hopper
2. Some sort of human companion like Captain Hande or Chief Gunner Rigby
3. cat pirate like the retired bundle companion or Ricky Ticky Tabby
4. undead Captain Gunn
5. Prawn Mastermind
6. More sharks
7. Toecutter
8. Friar Sand
9. Water Guardian
10. Vandalo Guard
11. Captain Steed
12. Lucius Fox
All of these are good ideas, but I especially agree with no. 3. We need another cat companion, whether that cat is the same as the old one, frankly I don't care.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I wonder what Lydia Greyrose would be like as a pirate . Besides her, I'd love to have my beloved ice wyvern Queen Hannah accompany me on my adventures.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I would also love to have Diego the Duelmaster from Wizard101 or maybe that cool dragon boss in Avalon that I forgot the name of(its been quite a while since I've played wizard)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Without a doubt...Darzoz and El Nebuloso!

Who wouldn't want a U.T.I.O.H. (under the influence of helium) shrimp named Darzoz on their crew...or an appealing shrimp, period!? "Hey Cap'n...I'm just trying to have little fun!"

And most of the monkeys that we can recruit are rather uninspiring but that clad in gold and black, somewhat Jim Carrey-looking monchhichi is one finely dressed little guy. "Por favor...forgive me for being so vague, Captain -- my minds a bit foggy!"

I've always wished that El Nebuloso dropped his full set of armor equipped with custom, primate powers attached. So if not on my crew, I'd simply love to get my hooks on his gear.
I forgot about El Nebuloso, I, too, would love to have him on my crew. As well as the Brass Monkey.

On another note, its good to hear from you Valkoor!! I hope your presence will not be short lived, I know you are quite busy nowadays but PLEASE remember to stop by now and then, We all enjoy your contributions very much and are eager to hear of any devious piratical story you may think up.

Cheers,
Finn

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want Moo Manchu as a pet. I want the prawn mastermind. I want the characters from La Mancha! LOL and the Jesuit parody monkeys!........good times. So like in real life I came down for dinner and there was a Tupperware of fried fruit and my cohort says, TRY THE PLANTAINS! It's ruined for me for ever....I had to pray.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Is there an enemy or npc-in pirate or wiz- that you would love as a companion? If so, post them here.

For me I would really love to have the rat pack as companions because they'd be the only ranged swashbuckler companions in the game. Also Black Jean Lafitte looks so cool and has great attack animations. As well as Moo Manchu, I mean who wouldn't want that deplorable cow on their side(maybe with a summon terror-cotta power).
* Gasp* We're allowed to choose Wizard NPCs?
I want the Lady of the Lake and Calypso!
I agree, a cat like Black Jean ( with that cool Cajun accent ) would be great!
P.S. The wharf rat rakes or Rat Pack aren't the only ranged swashies in the game, you forgot Captain Kidd, a swashbuckler armed with pistol and sword.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amber hawksong on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
I wonder what Lydia Greyrose would be like as a pirate . Besides her, I'd love to have my beloved ice wyvern Queen Hannah accompany me on my adventures.
Oh! That would be so cool! I could totally see Dworgyn as a pirate, he and Dead Mike would become best buds!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I just thought of another, Captain Fowl!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
I forgot about El Nebuloso, I, too, would love to have him on my crew. As well as the Brass Monkey.

On another note, its good to hear from you Valkoor!! I hope your presence will not be short lived, I know you are quite busy nowadays but PLEASE remember to stop by now and then, We all enjoy your contributions very much and are eager to hear of any devious piratical story you may think up.

Cheers,
Finn
Why thank you, my friend!

It sure is great to be posting again...no matter to what degree. I had missed the wonderful conversation(s) here on the boards...and the crazy crew of marauders doing the posting, too! Unfortunately my posting will be quite limited and rather sporadic, but I'll stop in and post some nautical nonsense when possible....for I simply must!

As far as 'devious piratical stories' go...hmm, I just may have a couple tucked up my sleeves and/or stuffed under the couch cushions. I've got quite a few parodies and ideas floating around, in this here melon of mine.

Cheers right back at you!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I know this could never happen, but having Mordekai, the Buccaneer trainer on my crew would be amazing.(As well as the other trainers.)

Also I have suggested a few times that Admiral Nelson should join the crew.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Cap'n Blood and the Dutchman are my picks, at least from the top of my head at this very moment. Maybe even an Avatar of Death or something (not legit Death but like his essence or something).

Clearly my Witchdoctor-ness is showing xD

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I've said this before, but I would love to have Captain Swing on my crew, purely for his personality. I'd really like a few more anti-hero's on our crew.