Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your dream pet?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I have been struggling to find my dream pet, it grants Backstab, Brutal charge, Rally/Lament, Repel boarders, Hold the line, Tide 1, and Tide 2, and all on a Mini-Minotaur it is a painful journey, filled with disappointment and banana burgers, so i ask whats your dream pet and have you already gotten it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 9, 2017 wrote:
I have been struggling to find my dream pet, it grants Backstab, Brutal charge, Rally/Lament, Repel boarders, Hold the line, Tide 1, and Tide 2, and all on a Mini-Minotaur it is a painful journey, filled with disappointment and banana burgers, so i ask whats your dream pet and have you already gotten it?
It has to be one of the Cat Cubs and grants Riposte, Backstab, Relentless, Lament & Rally. Also these talents - witchhunter, charm and scent.
Almost there......

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
My dream pet...hmm??

A mini-fridgeotaur that grants Repel Invaders and also grants snacks, cold-beverages, meaty subs & ....Hold the Mayo!

Actually, I'm pretty content with my current pet (I haven't worked on any in a while). I don't know if I would call it my "dream pet" but it's a pretty good PvE pet that works for my Shooty/Slashy set up on my combo Buccaneer.

It's a Scylla Spawn that grants the following: Regroup, Shark's Fury, Rally, Relentless, Burst Fire, Dodgy & Elusive. And since Valkoor is decked out in General Tso's full ensemble, the green and yellow, little guy is a perfect, color-coordinated match!! (hey, even a pirate should take pride in his/her appearance).

I believe that I have some pets fairly close to your perfect pet (possibly even a minotaur)...at least some with Backstab, Brutal, Rally, or Lament and TtT-- just lacking the RB, HtL. Grants HtL 1 and RB is in there somewhere, just haven't mixed it into my "better stock."