Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to get more players to pirate101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
You played both Pixie Hollow & Free Realms?! Awesome! I wonder if we knew each other there? My Pixie was Lavender Ferngrass and on Free Realms I made a lot of "How to..." videos; my char's name was Leona Moonblaze.
Wow! this post is getting kinda off-track.
I don't think so. I don't remember my pixie on pixie hollow's name. but my character's name on FR was phoebe grand heels. she was a fairy. I think she had pink hair.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
I love reading! I finished the whole gameknight999 series. (one of the best book series ever, in my opinion) also, polaris4two, if I remember correctly, Karen gillan was the girl who played amy pond on doctor who. I think. (I haven't watched many episodes with her, I'm more into the tenth doctor episodes or the one's with clara) unless your talking about a different Karen gillan. and anecorbie, I played pixie hollow, but I forgot about it. I loved that game. it was like my p101 before I found p101. (my other being free realms)
Yes, I am referring to the Karen Gillian (aka Amy Pond from Doctor Who).

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Polaris4two on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I am referring to the Karen Gillian (aka Amy Pond from Doctor Who).
okay. I wanted to be sure. my brain isn't what it used to be. lol

Ensign
Oct 12, 2017
Simply; lowering prices and letting people play main story for free.
Or if we could just buy crowns in-game cash.

It's kind of sad in many ways that when i meet people doing dungeons, they are always ready to help after that run. I mean.. of course it's a good thing that people are helpful! But the bigger reason why they are so helpful is that they want to play this game with other people. But because of the high prices, there aren't too many players doing the same part of the story with you.

Of course more people would mean more work and servers, but also more money and more happy faces if it could be balanced.

Yarr. But i think they will never lower the prices that down..
Once it works once it ends. Let's see how long this will continue like this.
I can't afford more cash because of the name of balance.
Good luck pirates

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Oh, Lukeskywalker1313, it's an amazing idea; I have already considered something to the effect myself!

I think the best thing is to have a TV series (on TV and, of course, to put on discs for those who use Blu-Ray/DVD) so that there can be multiple episodes so it won't have to be super-duper condensed. If a movie was that condensed, it might be a little too cheesy because it might miss a few parts. All seven Worlds?

Unless it's like the Lord of the Rings Series' movie length!
isn't that what doctor who did?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
That's a great idea! How about you have books (in accordance with the TV series, of course ) and there can be five different ones for the five different Classes! As for me and what I'm going to get if this becomes true, Swashbuckler all the way!
lol i would get all of them if there was those books!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
i just wonder.... if there was a tv series or a movie based off of p101, who would play me? seriously, who? XD

fiery alyssa taylor

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
i just wonder.... if there was a tv series or a movie based off of p101, who would play me? seriously, who? XD

fiery alyssa taylor
Logically you would play you.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Logically you would play you.
thanks captain obvious. *pokes on back of neck*

and if they make books, I suggest making them into e-books as well. but not super expensive, either...

ooh, maybe they could make short stories, like quick reads?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Right now a KI created move is probably too big of a risk for them even though it might turn out really cool. Another live show on the other hand could be done for cheap. I'll take this time to go into detail about how a love show could work.

1. First pick a 2 - 2 1/2 hour time frame for the show to take place, for example 7 PM - 9:30 PM central time.
2. Next pick a name for the show(which would have to be different than Ki Live), if the show happened at night, I like the name "Ki After Dark".
3. Get 4 - 5 pirates and 4 - 5 wizards to agree to be followed while the show took place, also having the ability to show main areas of the game like Avery's Court(Pirate 101) and The Commons(Wizard 101).
4. Get 1 - 3 people to host the show.
5. Have the ability to do split screen showing 2 areas of action at once.
6. Have clips from earlier on hand for times of little action.
7. Have a slight delay(no more than 5 minutes) only if necessary so nothing really inappropriate got shown.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
I love reading! I finished the whole gameknight999 series. (one of the best book series ever, in my opinion) also, polaris4two, if I remember correctly, Karen gillan was the girl who played amy pond on doctor who. I think. (I haven't watched many episodes with her, I'm more into the tenth doctor episodes or the one's with clara) unless your talking about a different Karen gillan. and anecorbie, I played pixie hollow, but I forgot about it. I loved that game. it was like my p101 before I found p101. (my other being free realms)
I absolutely agree! L.O.L.! I loved Pixie Hollow and I agree with that sentiment. My Fairy was Bellflower Pollenbee, a Garden Talent (and Quicksilver Mistyriver, a Water Talent that I made later).

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
Gilbert Gottfried
Wouldn't he play Iago? haha get it you guys?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Wouldn't he play Iago? haha get it you guys?
You are a lad in trouble for that genie-us reply!