Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Arch two story! What could happen?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
With all the worlds we have discovered, we still have some prices missing from the El Dorado map. Arch two is coming out soon, and I think I may have some ideas.
World: Polaris
Story: Captain Avery sends us to Napapolianguin for some chatting if he has any idea on the maps. He now sent us on a quest to travel to Polaris, which we can hunt. We do need the windstones. The pirate travels to monquista because the next Windstone is said to be there. We later find it in the mountain ranges above monquista city. It is, though, held captive by the queen and king of monquista. They betrayed you, and you must defeat them to get it back. Now that we have the windstone, we travel to Polaris and meet a guy. He knows where the next piece of the map is, but he will show us after days of helping all the Polarians. Finally, when you go back to him, he isn't there. He is on top of the mountain, planning to go to darkmoor next. He has the next windstone in his hand, and the map. We defeat him after doing all of his dirty work. We take the things he had, especially a notebook that looks like it would be the pirates parents. After this battle, who napapolianguin helped win, we take him as our privateer in the crew.

World: Darkmoor
Story: The last two pieces (I think it is two left but I lossed track of the pieces) are so close. As we enter darkmoor, we first go straight to land. (We entered it when we went into the unnamed whole.) As our notebook falls out, we find a piece of the map. We next travel through darkmoor, looking for the final piece. We confront the queen of the armada. We now play hide and seek, which we search all over the spiral after she disappears. We saw that she had the last piece. We finally find some armada ships going into darkmoor, and find her on one. As we defeat her, we earn an armada dude as our companion, because he didn't want to be crushed.

Finale: We travel to el dorado through the same way we traveled to darkmoor. El dorado is always changing. As we enter el dorado, Avery awards the pirate. What we don't know is that someone is also here, and arch three is coming.