Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

in summary... (SPOILERS)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
ok let me get this straight, we're in a land full of Italian hamsters and unicorns ruled over thousands of clockworks led by a soulless automaton named Kane, who wasn't made by the old man who gets shot in the end and we're about to lead our crew of four people at a time into the weapon fort where Kane has his court ready to give us a swift kick in the jaw but then he gets defeated and his gilded brain floats up into something to go somewhere that even old scratch can't see then we see queen revive herself somehow and yet again we are left wondering:

what the devil's going on here?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
ok let me get this straight, we're in a land full of Italian hamsters and unicorns ruled over thousands of clockworks led by a soulless automaton named Kane, who wasn't made by the old man who gets shot in the end and we're about to lead our crew of four people at a time into the weapon fort where Kane has his court ready to give us a swift kick in the jaw but then he gets defeated and his gilded brain floats up into something to go somewhere that even old scratch can't see then we see queen revive herself somehow and yet again we are left wondering:

Yep, pretty much that.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013

I love this explanation

Admiral
May 30, 2010

We are leaving the door open for the next book. Just as in Wizard our first big baddy ended up being a minion for the second big baddy, our first really tough villain has been supplanted by a new one. Queen is going to end up being someone's lackey, just wait.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

pretty much.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

me at the end of VA2: what the devil is going on here???

me at the start of VA2: unicorns??? evil clockworks? crabs named after types of pasta? hamsters with Italian accents??? best. combination. ever.