Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Supernatural reference level 24 quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
So, the level 24 quest peace maker is clearly a supernatural reference. Sam colt? Samuel colt? Famous hand gun? It's clearly the colt from supernatural. I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but still.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Storm Fire and Ice on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
So, the level 24 quest peace maker is clearly a supernatural reference. Sam colt? Samuel colt? Famous hand gun? It's clearly the colt from supernatural. I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but still.
Nope, Samuel Colt was a famous gun maker, his Colt .45 ( I believe ) was so superior it became known as "The Gun that Tamed the West".

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's actually a historical reference. Samuel Colt was a real person.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes, it is a famous reference to the historical gun maker, however, Supernatural was also referencing the historic guy, putting their own spin on him. I would not put it past the Pirate creators to include two references for the price of one. Thanks for pointing out the Supernatural one.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Storm Fire and Ice on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Storm Fire and Ice! (Awesome name.)

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Storm Fire and Ice! (Awesome name.)
Heh, I'm actually not exactly new. I had a membership account for wizard. It was about 200 messages

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Nope, Samuel Colt was a famous gun maker, his Colt .45 ( I believe ) was so superior it became known as "The Gun that Tamed the West".
Thanks, I wasn't aware he was a real person.