Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i soloed the scylla! (the actual heads)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I soloed the Scylla boss near Ithaca skyway! I didn't solo the little crabs, though. (shoutout to chase and Neville, too of the best friends I've had!) I defeated the storm, earth, ice and fire heads all alone! yay :D

-I--
I
/"\

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
I soloed the Scylla boss near Ithaca skyway! I didn't solo the little crabs, though. (shoutout to chase and Neville, too of the best friends I've had!) I defeated the storm, earth, ice and fire heads all alone! yay :D

-I--
I
/"\
Congratulations! There is a bit of a knack to pulling that off. Well DONE

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations! There is a bit of a knack to pulling that off. Well DONE
aww. thanks Chrissy! it didn't take me long, it took me, maybe 5 minutes. I also finished Aquila today!

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
I soloed the heads and the crabs, it's not a very difficult thing to do. You shouldn't be bragging about it.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
milo gt on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I soloed the heads and the crabs, it's not a very difficult thing to do. You shouldn't be bragging about it.
Still, any accomplishments a good one!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
milo gt on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
Glad to hear your positivity!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:

-I--
I
/"\
I like your guy you made with the buccaneer symbol as his sword

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
darkmoordude on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
I like your guy you made with the buccaneer symbol as his sword
ty xd