Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a snake or ophidian mount!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
basically. the design for the snake mount is that is a big snake, about twice the size of your pirate, and the pirate rides on the back of the snake, the idle animation is the snake would wrap its tail around the pirate's legs, then the pirate would tap on the snakes head with his or her weapon. the snake would unwrap its tail from around the pirate's legs. the snake would then gently flick the back of the pirate's head, making the pirate look over his or her shoulder. the pirate would be wrapping his or her arms around the snakes neck, and would be kind of dangling. name: the sneaky snake

the ophidian mount, would be two actually, the green ones, and the orange ones. but they are bigger, like about the size and a half of your pirate. and you can pick the color you want as you buy it. the animation would be that the pirate would be piggy back riding on the ophidians back. the idle animation would be the pirate falls off, onto the ophidian's tail, and the ophidian hisses at the pirate, and the pirate jumps back on everyonce in a while. name: the annoyed ophidian.

another ophidian mount!

the idea is, two burly orange or green ophidian's are holding up a small throne, with the pirate riding on the throne. the idle animation is the ophidians would make the throne tip forward a bit, making the pirate fall out. the ophidians gently laugh while the pirate jumps back onto the throne. name: the silly ophidians.

lame, probably.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
It sounds good, but having 4 separate entities for a single mount seems a little much. (whereas most mounts are just a single animal, this would be 4!) Cool concept but I think the technicalities would get in the way of this.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I guess your right, maybe just the snake one? would that be possible?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
I guess your right, maybe just the snake one? would that be possible?
I think there's a mount similar in wizard101, not a snake but a very long and slim dragon (similar to the ones you'll find in Mooshu). So yeah I could see it working.