Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bagha Khan Build

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
What talents/epic talents should I give my Bagha Khan? Also, how do I use Baga Khan?

Community Leader
Give him companion orders. That is all.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Man i know how you feel. Bagha khan is, pretty weird for a sqwashbuckler. Why doesn't he have riposte? Why does he have vengeance strike? I wanna figure him out though. There has to be a purpose for the moveset he has. There has to be a purpose for the promotion he received. I really want to figure it out.

Community Leader
There is literally no purpose. He. Is. A. Bad. Companion. Plain and simple. He lacks the 17 talents that good companions get. He gets fewer epics. Some companions only exist for orders, looks, and cannon fldder

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I gave mine first strike 2 and blade storm 2, with an agility boost he can do a decent job comboing melee enemies, I neglected giving him dodge talents since he is meant to be hit sometimes
Matthew doesn't understand that Bagha Khan is overpowered in the fashion division, those critical animations are pretty nice looking, and he has a fancy hat

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012