Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate-Wizard timeline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
So, This is all a theory I have. In the spiral worlds have different planes of time, for an example in Xol Akmul in skull island it's clear that Morganthe has already started taking over azteca. But in Mooshu we learn that our wizard still hasn't saved the emperor. Meaning that the worlds have to be in a different place in time.
It also explains why Gortez who is based of Cortes, and Napoliquen who is based on Napoleon both live in the same time period when it was five hundred years between them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Storm Fire and Ice on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
So, This is all a theory I have. In the spiral worlds have different planes of time, for an example in Xol Akmul in skull island it's clear that Morganthe has already started taking over azteca. But in Mooshu we learn that our wizard still hasn't saved the emperor. Meaning that the worlds have to be in a different place in time.
It also explains why Gortez who is based of Cortes, and Napoliquen who is based on Napoleon both live in the same time period when it was five hundred years between them.
1. Basing real historic time lines on a fantasy game will never work. The Spiral has a different foundation than Earth, therefore Gortez ( Cortes ) & Napoleguin ( Napoleon ) can exist at the same time.
2. The Aztecasaurs in Xol Akmul were giving warning in time to escape Morganthe and Xibalba. In fact Xol Akmul was already there; having been built by their ancestors many years ago.
3.News is slower to reach the provinces in MooShu, so that the people there were not yet aware that a noble wizard has broken the spell on the Emperor.
Wizard & Pirate time lines are running coherently, as Blind Mew has stated many, many times.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Perhaps a small fraction of the Aztecasaurs noticed the warning signs before morganthe got there. OR.. xibalba may have been floating in the sky for a while, and the aztecasaurs saw something was gonna happen, and started the colony xol akmul. Or maybe morganthe has been carrying plans out in azteca longer than we thought...

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
One of my first post on these forums was about an alternate dimensions theory and one of my points in it was morganthes takeover of Azteca. There were a lot of holes I this theory (its probay in the archives somewhere if you're interested), but one of the main things people pointed out was that the shadow queen was making advances in azteca long before our wizards arrived. I can only assume that the aztecasaurs we see here are fleeing from azteca to avoid the impending doom rather then fleeing after or slightly before the capture of the lords of night. I'd just like to say I'm not trying to be mean by putting evidence against your theory and I am simply providing my opinion. I love theorizing especially when it comes to pirate101.

See you in the spiral!

- Honest Alexander Templeton Lvl 70
- Cunning Alexander Templeton Lvl 69

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
I understand what you are saying. i personally want it to co-align with my fan villain I made up. Just a random wizard from the same planet as you. And that in the spiral time moves slower than on earth, and that his entire motivation for being a villain was that because of Ambrose he lost his parents. And he wants to reverse time and destroy Ambrose and the rest of the spiral for what it did to him and his family.