Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

make a character!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
kingme655 on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
I forgot to mention, his other nicknames are the keeper of thunder and the defender of polaris

Weapons:Thunder, bows, swords, knives, axes, wands, spears, guns, and his signature 8 colored all purpose whip.

Personality: Brave, daring, courageous, cunning, ambitious, resourceful, kind, loyal, hardworking, smart, clever, creative, and overly energetic.

Backstory:Not much is known about his past, all we know is he is the hero of the spiral,(like el toro x music x but on a much larger scale, also with his own theme music) Fighting for decades across the spiral destroying every armada troop, he discovered he was amazing with bows,(archer and the ranger) able to control thunder(keeper of thunder and demigod) able to time travel(time lord) able to detect lies(detective) and amazing with blades(ninja and pirate).
Soon he found a strange temple housing the legendary shunzang the wise, Then he trained with shunzang for years, then he gained his whip and set out to destroy kane.
Oops I forgot to tell his appearance. Its all companions mixed together then turned into a human(if someone could make art of him please do).

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
kingme655 on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
I forgot to mention, his other nicknames are the keeper of thunder and the defender of polaris

Weapons:Thunder, bows, swords, knives, axes, wands, spears, guns, and his signature 8 colored all purpose whip.

Personality: Brave, daring, courageous, cunning, ambitious, resourceful, kind, loyal, hardworking, smart, clever, creative, and overly energetic.

Backstory:Not much is known about his past, all we know is he is the hero of the spiral,(like el toro x music x but on a much larger scale, also with his own theme music) Fighting for decades across the spiral destroying every armada troop, he discovered he was amazing with bows,(archer and the ranger) able to control thunder(keeper of thunder and demigod) able to time travel(time lord) able to detect lies(detective) and amazing with blades(ninja and pirate).
Soon he found a strange temple housing the legendary shunzang the wise, Then he trained with shunzang for years, then he gained his whip and set out to destroy kane.
That character already exists, man. She's called Mary.

Mary Sue.

Sorry.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Kai Alcott on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
That character already exists, man. She's called Mary.

Mary Sue.

Sorry.
Who the heck is Mary Sue?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Thank you Auroua. Yours are also amazing.
You're welcome and thank you so much!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Who the heck is Mary Sue?
L.O.L.! I know, right?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
(andrew is part time lord, so he can regenerate or what?

name: vega coralline

nickname: river

species: half time lord half human

looks: bright blue hair cut just below her ears. dark blue (like TARDIS blue) eyes. tanned skin.

outfit: a long blue dress, that reaches her ankles, blue boots and gloves.

weapon(s) of choice: a staff made out of crystals and ice magic.

home world: born and raised for the first half of her life on gallifrey, raised for the rest in wizard city.

personality: funny, charming, kind, sweet, but serious when needed to be, protects her friends, gets easily annoyed.

there is a easter egg to a book series in here, can you guess the series?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:

looks: bright blue hair cut just below her ears. dark blue (like TARDIS blue) eyes. tanned skin.

home world: born and raised for the first half of her life on gallifrey, raised for the rest in wizard city.

personality: funny, charming, kind, sweet, but serious when needed to be, protects her friends, gets easily annoyed.

Yes, yes he can regenerate. And this new character you made is great! And no i can not guess the book series.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:

Nice one! And nope, I have no idea which book series.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thanks, and I got the "vega" part from a Disney book series called "the star darlings". if you want to learn more, look up Disney star darlings on Walmart.com, Disney.com or whatever it is, or whatever place has books. you might get a couple results but idk. I just looked and I think you can get the books as e-books. anyways! thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
thanks, and I got the "vega" part from a Disney book series called "the star darlings". if you want to learn more, look up Disney star darlings on Walmart.com, Disney.com or whatever it is, or whatever place has books. you might get a couple results but idk. I just looked and I think you can get the books as e-books. anyways! thanks!
Gotcha. And you're welcome!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: scarlet rose

species: half time lord, half sea monster, half human.

age: 200 (was one hundred, locked away for a hundred on account of being called a "dangerous threat")

looks: black hair she always wears in a braid, green eyes, slightly tanned skin, tall as well.

outfit: a black, slightly tattered (has a few holes and is slightly jagged at the bottom) dress, black boots, a emerald necklace (allows her to transform into a water snake and use her sea monster powers) and emerald earrings.

weapon(s) of choice: her sea monster powers (DUH!), and her sword.

home world: gallifrey, but was trapped in mooshu for a hundred years (will be explained).

personality: well, of course she has anger issues! why wouldn't she? (lol) other than that, she likes helping her friends, but likes to be alone sometimes. sweet but gets angry easily.

LOL I love making characters! so much fun.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
name: scarlet rose

species: half time lord, half sea monster, half human.

age: 200 (was one hundred, locked away for a hundred on account of being called a "dangerous threat")

looks: black hair she always wears in a braid, green eyes, slightly tanned skin, tall as well.

outfit: a black, slightly tattered (has a few holes and is slightly jagged at the bottom) dress, black boots, a emerald necklace (allows her to transform into a water snake and use her sea monster powers) and emerald earrings.

weapon(s) of choice: her sea monster powers (DUH!), and her sword.

home world: gallifrey, but was trapped in mooshu for a hundred years (will be explained).

personality: well, of course she has anger issues! why wouldn't she? (lol) other than that, she likes helping her friends, but likes to be alone sometimes. sweet but gets angry easily.

LOL I love making characters! so much fun.
I know, right? Making characters is absolutely one of my favorite things to do.

Awesome! I remember when you were telling me about one of your future characters you had planned in the actual game, L.O.L.! I couldn't wait to see it here on this thread!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
In a fanfiction I never published, I invented a character based off Flynn Ryder the fictional pirate.

Name: Flynn Stormrider
Real Name: Flynerco ( the Last name to be determined by game creator)
Class: Swashbuckler
Description of appearance: human, red hair, white skin
Birthplace: Valencia
Story: Ironically, he's the toymaker's unspoken son (but not everyone knows of it). From birth, he was bright like his father but was very handsome, making him a chick magnet. He never fits in around Valencia because he inherits his red hair from his Albion mother. Like the previous generation, he has a love of tinkering, but when he was younger, he was abducted by his mechanical brother Kane to be raised as his future heir. Under Kane, he was built to perfection and was an artisan of many talents, but his mistreatment from Kane soon led to Flynn to run away from Kane's estate, change his name to Flynn Stormrider, and became a masked agent of the resistance, bent on restoring his family's tarnished honor.

It is unknown whether or not he will be present at his father's funeral

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Also, Flynn Stormrider is dressed like the three musketeers would only it would be adapted to Valencia, and its red to go with his hair.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
winter goddess on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
In a fanfiction I never published, I invented a character based off Flynn Ryder the fictional pirate.

Story: Ironically, he's the toymaker's unspoken son (but not everyone knows of it). From birth, he was bright like his father but was very handsome, making him a chick magnet. He never fits in around Valencia because he inherits his red hair from his Albion mother. Like the previous generation, he has a love of tinkering, but when he was younger, he was abducted by his mechanical brother Kane to be raised as his future heir. Under Kane, he was built to perfection and was an artisan of many talents, but his mistreatment from Kane soon led to Flynn to run away from Kane's estate, change his name to Flynn Stormrider, and became a masked agent of the resistance, bent on restoring his family's tarnished honor.

Wow, Winter Goddess - that's awesome! I love his character!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is one of my own,

Name-Maria Sanchez
Spices-Human pirate
Class-
Age-25
Hometown- Originally from cool ranch, moved to Mirage
Nickname-The sand rouge

Maria was born in cool ranch, life was a struggle for her. One day she find a group of sailors while working in the tavern,she was interested of what story they have to tell.She found out they are from Mirage and decide to join them, for treasure hunting.At only 16 years of age,she convinced her parents to join a sailing career.It turned they were pirates, they tested her and where impressed of her skill in marksmanship. Upon arriving in Mirage, she was granted a deed for her impressive skills.She became a popular figure in Mirage, she decided to stay.However there is one thing she always miss her hometown Cool Ranch.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
Here is one of my own,

Name-Maria Sanchez
Spices-Human pirate
Class-
Age-25
Hometown- Originally from cool ranch, moved to Mirage
Nickname-The sand rouge

Maria was born in cool ranch, life was a struggle for her. One day she find a group of sailors while working in the tavern,she was interested of what story they have to tell.She found out they are from Mirage and decide to join them, for treasure hunting.At only 16 years of age,she convinced her parents to join a sailing career.It turned they were pirates, they tested her and where impressed of her skill in marksmanship. Upon arriving in Mirage, she was granted a deed for her impressive skills.She became a popular figure in Mirage, she decided to stay.However there is one thing she always miss her hometown Cool Ranch.
Awesome! I have a feeling she'll come back to Cool Ranch someday.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
winter goddess on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:

ooh.... I love it! he sounds like a rogue hero, heh heh.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: firvena stormfire

species: human

appearance: long (as in reaches to her waist long) fire colored hair, purple eyes, tanned skin, but still white.

outfit: a purple robe, purple boots with buckles on the side, a purple fedora type hat, a red and purple swirled signet ring.

home world: avalon

weapon(s) of choice: a dagger she can use with her storm and fire powers, and her powers (duh)

personality: quiet, kind, doesn't talk a lot, but when she does it makes an impact.

class: fire, storm, and

likes: roses, cookies, her friends, reading, sketching, eating, and hanging with her friends.

dislikes: thorns, mean people, khrysalis (too dark for her tastes), deacon and rooke, skeletons, sometimes winter (when she slips and falls in the snow she hates winter, but she likes It any other time), and sometimes mice.

story: firvena was born in avalon, to her loving parents georgia and tyler stormfire. one day, when she was 17, she met a pirate from the land called "skull island" (she didn't know it existed at the time, but her parents did), and they eventually became friends, but a couple months later, firvena and her parents had to leave their homeworld, and head to skull island. firvena didn't see her friend after that until she turned 20. she finally met her friend again. she now lives happily in skull island with her parents, and her friend (ill do him next), and they both joined the secret resistance.

ill do firvena's friend next!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Alright, time to make one of my own!

Hair Color: Brown and in a fro
Eye Color: Pink (oddly...)
Complexion/Skin Color: In this galaxy, it would be African-American, but she's obviously in the Spiral. Her skin color is black/Zafarian.
Outfit: She does wear a subtle black cloak when at the BFO office in Skull Island, but most of the time her outfit is a purple one-piece that makes it easier for her to move and fight.
Personality: Clever, sneaky, intelligent, powerful, knows how to fight really good
Friends: Sarai Saqone, Tarian Fallon
Theme Song:
Bang On! from Lost in Space
Parents: Only the Director of the BFO knows. She herself doesn't even know; it's a mystery.
Full Name: Alaya Xena
Home World: Zafaria
Quote: (That's right, quote!) "For whoever out there who thinks they can beat me: You have no idea how much that is not even close to being true."

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:

appearance: long (as in reaches to her waist long) fire colored hair, purple eyes, tanned skin, but still white.

outfit: a purple robe, purple boots with buckles on the side, a purple fedora type hat, a red and purple swirled signet ring.

weapon(s) of choice: a dagger she can use with her storm and fire powers, and her powers (duh)

personality: quiet, kind, doesn't talk a lot, but when she does it makes an impact.

likes: roses, cookies, her friends, reading, sketching, eating, and hanging with her friends.

dislikes: thorns, mean people, khrysalis (too dark for her tastes), deacon and rooke, skeletons, sometimes winter (when she slips and falls in the snow she hates winter, but she likes It any other time), and sometimes mice.

story: firvena was born in avalon, to her loving parents georgia and tyler stormfire. one day, when she was 17, she met a pirate from the land called "skull island" (she didn't know it existed at the time, but her parents did), and they eventually became friends, but a couple months later, firvena and her parents had to leave their homeworld, and head to skull island. firvena didn't see her friend after that until she turned 20. she finally met her friend again. she now lives happily in skull island with her parents, and her friend (ill do him next), and they both joined the secret resistance.

She sounds like one of my favorite characters! Great one, Alyssa!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
Alright, time to make one of my own!

Hair Color: Brown and in a fro
Eye Color: Pink (oddly...)
Complexion/Skin Color: In this galaxy, it would be African-American, but she's obviously in the Spiral. Her skin color is black/Zafarian.
Outfit: She does wear a subtle black cloak when at the BFO office in Skull Island, but most of the time her outfit is a purple one-piece that makes it easier for her to move and fight.
Personality: Clever, sneaky, intelligent, powerful, knows how to fight really good
Friends: Sarai Saqone, Tarian Fallon
Theme Song:
Bang On! from Lost in Space
Parents: Only the Director of the BFO knows. She herself doesn't even know; it's a mystery.
Full Name: Alaya Xena
Home World: Zafaria
Quote: (That's right, quote!) "For whoever out there who thinks they can beat me: You have no idea how much that is not even close to being true."
Just so you know, I made Alaya in Pirate101 Central originally.

Ensign
Feb 21, 2016
All of these characters are so cool! This one was on my mind for a while... (Hope you like her)
Name: "Helpful" Chloe
Species: Human
Class: Privateer
Weapon of choice: A sword and a gun (or sparkthrower cus that's how they call guns in the Spiral)
Appearance: Blond hair that goes to her waist, blue eyes, and white skin.
Personality: Friendly and slightly shy. Rarely gets mad.
Home: Raised in Marleybone but moved to Skull Island (Y'know, to save the Spiral form the Armada)
Outfit: (I'm bad at saying outfits) Something cute but can protect her from harm. (idk)

Story: Raised in Marleybone along side her now best friend, "Dead-Eye" Tara Walker, and became a Privateer while Tara became a Musketeer. Never knew her parents because they died mysteriously after she was born. She was surprised when she realizes she has some ice powers. She always had a feeling that her step-father was keeping a secret about her parents. The secret was that her mother, Naomi Starkey, was an ice wizard from Wizard City. Naomi was famous because she defeated many dark wizards. One dark wizard had followers that was upset that their master was defeated so they tried to kill Naomi. She fled to Skull Island where she met Chris. They fell in love and had twin girls, Chloe and Carly. They both knew that the twins had their mother's magic so they went back to Wizard City. The dark wizards were waiting for Naomi. They managed to kill Naomi before she teleported Carly away. Chris ran to Marleybone with Chloe where he left her with his RedCoat friend. He did this so Chloe wouldn't get hurt because the dark wizards found and killed him later. Carly was raised by Naomi's old teacher, Lydia Greyrose, and also became famous (When Wizard101 takes place). On the other hand, Chloe also became famous (When Pirate101 takes place).

I don't know what else to put (XD) but again, hoped you like it. (And if you're wondering about Tara, she stayed in Marleybone) I'm sorry if it's bad I tried my best.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Emerald 197 on Nov 4, 2017 wrote:
All of these characters are so cool! This one was on my mind for a while... (Hope you like her)
Name: "Helpful" Chloe
Species: Human
Class: Privateer
Weapon of choice: A sword and a gun (or sparkthrower cus that's how they call guns in the Spiral)
Appearance: Blond hair that goes to her waist, blue eyes, and white skin.
Personality: Friendly and slightly shy. Rarely gets mad.
Home: Raised in Marleybone but moved to Skull Island (Y'know, to save the Spiral form the Armada)
Outfit: (I'm bad at saying outfits) Something cute but can protect her from harm. (idk)

Story: Raised in Marleybone along side her now best friend, "Dead-Eye" Tara Walker, and became a Privateer while Tara became a Musketeer. Never knew her parents because they died mysteriously after she was born. She was surprised when she realizes she has some ice powers. She always had a feeling that her step-father was keeping a secret about her parents. The secret was that her mother, Naomi Starkey, was an ice wizard from Wizard City. Naomi was famous because she defeated many dark wizards. One dark wizard had followers that was upset that their master was defeated so they tried to kill Naomi. She fled to Skull Island where she met Chris. They fell in love and had twin girls, Chloe and Carly. They both knew that the twins had their mother's magic so they went back to Wizard City. The dark wizards were waiting for Naomi. They managed to kill Naomi before she teleported Carly away. Chris ran to Marleybone with Chloe where he left her with his RedCoat friend. He did this so Chloe wouldn't get hurt because the dark wizards found and killed him later. Carly was raised by Naomi's old teacher, Lydia Greyrose, and also became famous (When Wizard101 takes place). On the other hand, Chloe also became famous (When Pirate101 takes place).

I don't know what else to put (XD) but again, hoped you like it. (And if you're wondering about Tara, she stayed in Marleybone) I'm sorry if it's bad I tried my best.
I love it! It's not bad at all. It's amazing!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:

Hey, when do you think you might be doing Firvena's friend?