Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada banner?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
Ok so we all love the armada companions and how op they are but. In my opinion they aren't op enough! We should get an Haywire Banner that probably increases damage and critical chances, like the beast banner! Who agrees with me here?

Salty Mark:Lvl 70
Helpful Mark: Lvl 15
Silent Mark Morgan:Lvl 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sparkyrail12 on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Ok so we all love the armada companions and how op they are but. In my opinion they aren't op enough! We should get an Haywire Banner that probably increases damage and critical chances, like the beast banner! Who agrees with me here?

Salty Mark:Lvl 70
Helpful Mark: Lvl 15
Silent Mark Morgan:Lvl 70
No, since you can use banners with them that reflect their class. And what do you mean, they're not OP enough? I thought they were.
And anyway it's not good for KI to institute extremely OP companions in this game from packs.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
anecorbie on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
No, since you can use banners with them that reflect their class. And what do you mean, they're not OP enough? I thought they were.
And anyway it's not good for KI to institute extremely OP companions in this game from packs.
What I mean by they're not op enough is that for example: the dragoon has low damage when attacking normally and sometimes criticaling. And also it would be a nice edition to the pack instead of just having the haywires, but opinions are opinions.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
anecorbie on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
And are you sure? Because last time I checked they made the armada marine, sniper and angel pretty op with their haywire shots. Doing a total of almost 3k damage.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
sparkyrail12 on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
And are you sure? Because last time I checked they made the armada marine, sniper and angel pretty op with their haywire shots. Doing a total of almost 3k damage.
I agree with you, Salty Mark. I have all the Haywire companions and out of all of them, the Dragoon seems to be the most underwhelming of them all in terms of combat stats. The Haywire Battle Angel can do a lot of damage with her Haywire Shot and Haywire Strike, the Sniper has Overwatch 5, and the Marine can get Hold The Line 5. I wish for an Armada Banner but if that's not possible, I'd like to at least see the Dragoon get buffed a bit so he's actually decent in combat. I spent 110,000 crowns to get him but I mostly wanted him for looks only, since he's a huge companion. To "fix" the Dragoon, it'd be nice if he could learn Relentless 5 or Bladestorm 5 or any Rank 5 epic to put him on par with his other Haywire brothers and sister. I'm still happy I got the Dragoon though, since Dragoons are my favorite Armada villains in the game.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
I agree with you, Salty Mark. I have all the Haywire companions and out of all of them, the Dragoon seems to be the most underwhelming of them all in terms of combat stats. The Haywire Battle Angel can do a lot of damage with her Haywire Shot and Haywire Strike, the Sniper has Overwatch 5, and the Marine can get Hold The Line 5. I wish for an Armada Banner but if that's not possible, I'd like to at least see the Dragoon get buffed a bit so he's actually decent in combat. I spent 110,000 crowns to get him but I mostly wanted him for looks only, since he's a huge companion. To "fix" the Dragoon, it'd be nice if he could learn Relentless 5 or Bladestorm 5 or any Rank 5 epic to put him on par with his other Haywire brothers and sister. I'm still happy I got the Dragoon though, since Dragoons are my favorite Armada villains in the game.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
I think you gotta get your Dragoon a little past level 20 before you decide if he's useless Blaze
The Dragoon is basically the same as the Battle Angel, same powers, and a few rank 5 talent options like all the other Haywire companions.