Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig companions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Do any of you believe that perhaps in the future kingsisle might make it obtainable again? It was originally released in 2012 and released again in 2015, maybe in the future we'll have another chance?

I myself would LOVE to have this companion because ninja pigs are really cool

Maybe if enough people ask about it we'll get it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
turtlemcturtleton on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
Do any of you believe that perhaps in the future kingsisle might make it obtainable again? It was originally released in 2012 and released again in 2015, maybe in the future we'll have another chance?

Only if Tom makes a P101 bundle for those asking a question to KI Live.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
turtlemcturtleton on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:

I absolutely agree! Maybe in 2018, as the end of 2017 is already coming close to an end and it will also fulfill the "in three years' time, we will release it again" from 2015?

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!