Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's with the new crazy camera angles?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2008
I've noticed recently that after combat my ship is titled at a very weird angle and it's hard to move around to collect the chests. The masts of the ship are suddenly blockers because I'm now on a 45 to 60 degree angle to the plain. It's very disorienting and near vomit inducing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Vashram on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
I've noticed recently that after combat my ship is titled at a very weird angle and it's hard to move around to collect the chests. The masts of the ship are suddenly blockers because I'm now on a 45 to 60 degree angle to the plain. It's very disorienting and near vomit inducing.
I've been enjoying it as it reminds me of the old Batman TV show ( they indulged in a few weird camera angles. )
But I think this a glitch, has the camera been knocked loose?

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
Vashram on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
To fix this just hold down the right or left mouse button and move it around until it fixes itself. Hope this helps.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I've noticed that too, but not as much as you have. When its happened to me it can be easy to miss unless paying attention.
Maybe its a new thing that was added? It could make players think "The ships are sinking! Grab the gold and lets go now!" Kinda adds a sense of urgency.