Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm BACK!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Hello guys! If you dont know who i am, i am a long time player of pirate101 who left the game due to a lack of updates. If your wondering where i was, i have been frequenting a specific forum( which i cant mention because of the code of conduct; they should change that, but make the links moderated too.)
Anyway, i decided to check out the updates, and i was overjoyed to find that alot of ideas were implemented( which, im glad to hear, has some features i think i suggested.)
I proablly wont play Pirate101 ever again(unless i can get a decent mic and recording and editing software.)
but i wanted to tell the long time users(ancrombie is the only 1 i can think of right now)
that i havent left the community forever.
I have actually improved my writing a little from my time away haha.
If your wondering what forum i was in, it is a small forum know as the One Piece Forum( not posting links, im just stating where i have been, moderators)

Hopefully you newcomers can enjoy the update, and GOOD HUNTING!

Signed,

pirate crusher

I cant even remember my class levels lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
Hello guys! If you dont know who i am, i am a long time player of pirate101 who left the game due to a lack of updates. If your wondering where i was, i have been frequenting a specific forum( which i cant mention because of the code of conduct; they should change that, but make the links moderated too.)
Anyway, i decided to check out the updates, and i was overjoyed to find that alot of ideas were implemented( which, im glad to hear, has some features i think i suggested.)
I proablly wont play Pirate101 ever again(unless i can get a decent mic and recording and editing software.)
but i wanted to tell the long time users(ancrombie is the only 1 i can think of right now)
If your wondering what forum i was in, it is a small forum know as the One Piece Forum( not posting links, im just stating where i have been, moderators)

Signed,

pirate crusher

I'm sad to hear that you won't be actually joining us in the game, piratecrusher; however, stick around a bit to see what is coming up for P101's Fifth Birthday ( I'm pretty sure it will be great! )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
pirate crusher on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:

Signed,

pirate crusher

Welcome back, Pirate Crusher! I hope your tales and adventures go as far as your imagination can take you as the fair captains of mighty Ships take their caps off and throw them onto yours, signifying respect as you venture your way toward new updates and new Worlds!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Welcome back, I guess for your checking in. However, I'm not sure why -- if you aren't ever going to play Pirate101 again...

Good Luck with your writing.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Krigleblort on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
RUN for you lives / ahhhhhh

flee panic chaos
*gently slaps on back of head*

welcome back to the boards, pirate crusher! too bad to hear you might not be joining us in game, but welcome back!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
I'm sad to hear that you won't be actually joining us in the game, piratecrusher; however, stick around a bit to see what is coming up for P101's Fifth Birthday ( I'm pretty sure it will be great! )
Thanks anecorbie!
also, it said there were no replies for some reasons, LOL.
The reason i was gone for so long was because im not as interested in this game these days.
When i first started this game, i loved the way the game played out in turns( similar to the Mario x Rabbits game)
but these days im more interested in games like TF2 and Paladins(wikipedia it if you dont know it, it's really fun)
Just so you guys know where i am if you want to contact me, My username across ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS
are Bakugan2556(with the exception of this game, i use a slightly different 1)

I tend to post on the OpForum( you can google that if your interested)
so if you want to contact me, you can send me something there(or to one of my 7 gmails, 6 of which are random youtube channels i made while working on my current 1)

Signed,
Bakugan2556

P.S did you notice? my writing style has changed a little bit(look at my earlier posts if you want proof LOL)